Xbox Game Studios |OT3| Once more....with feeling (Part 1)

Wonder if MS has planned things for the coming months. While Inside Xbox wasn’t perfect, I liked the cadence of a show every 1 or 2 months.

Or maybe a show like Monster Hunter has today, or what Sony has done with Ghost of Tsushima, where they focus on one game.

6 Likes

I would like to see something like that for Everwild. I’ve seen enough of it at shows, would love to see an in depth hands on of what the game is and plays like.

4 Likes

Yeah, perfect game for something like that.

He missed Microsoft flight simulator

1 Like

likely because it is a old game and not from xgs directly

1 Like

It was actually a backend server issue. You guys are hammering this thing, we’re gonna have to upgrade! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Is it me or did xbox go quiet on the framerate doubling feature for now?

2 Likes

This list doesn’t even consider the new studios they could purchase in the next 4 years, or extra teams added to current studios which is nuts. I know people are sick of waiting for Xbox to release games but at least this time when we say wait there’s actual content coming. I’m fine with waiting, at least this time because I know it’s coming now. They have too many studios for it not to come to us.

1 Like

and keep in mind all the timed games comming in there as well. like with this year it could be Halo Psyconauts 2 Forza next as dusk falls starfield the medium skorn the accent crossfire

plus other games finally comming to xbox like ff7 remake

1 Like

this is just insane! and thats without XGP AND 3rd Party games :open_mouth:

next year gaming output from Xbox is going to be unlike anything any publisher has ever put out in a single year.

3 Likes

Probably something went wrong :sweat_smile:. Jason Ronald said there will be news about BC this year. :wink:

Was an official list of BC games that would have this feature ever provided?

Rumors about inXile Entertainment from Xbox Studios here. :grinning:

Forza Horizon, Halo Infinite and Starfield in a single year will be crazy.

Avowed, Everwild, Hellblade II, Forza Motorsport and Wolfenstein 3 in a single year will be even crazier!

3 Likes

Ikr

isn’t a next get version of Wolfenstein comming out?

Wolfenstein 3 been rumored

Prey 2 may release before Wolfenstein 3 because Arkane Austin is pretty much inactive even before MachineGames.

Colt spoke of 2023 for Avowed, but I trust Klobrille way more. Either way, it’s all so damn far away anyway. Hope the 2021 list is happening, Starfield this year and a new FH would be awesome.

I am a bit skeptical about this guy now. He said Avowed is set in the “Living Lands region” but the trailer seems to indicate it is set in the Aedyr empire.
Avowed trailer transcript and speculation - Avowed Speculation - Obsidian Forum Community

1 Like