Xbox Game Studios |OT3| Once more....with feeling (Part 1)

Tomorrow is the 23rd will we wake up to some big news tomorrow?

Vampire the Masquerade lost itā€™s dev team. Tim Cain and Leonard Boyarsky are at Obsidian, Jason Anderson at InXile. Maybe itā€™s time to start a new studio to revisit the project, hell maybe these may be part of the Paradox talks. Now, what would we call such as studioā€¦

In all seriousness, shame that game isnā€™t doing so hot. I do wonder if those 3 would be willing to step on board. Outer Worlds 2 could be placed in Carrie Patelā€™s more than capable hands.

2 Likes

Why ? :smiley:

Bethesda news is in NDA ? :chief_think:

All the noise coming from people who know shit about Xbox has been ā€œexclusiveā€ so I wouldnt worry too much

about the exclusivity discussion, is here. :slightly_smiling_face: :point_down:

3 Likes

Not a remasterā€¦ just Op 6

3 Likes

Like it was obviously going to be but of course people are so gunho about anything being announced or teased.

1 Like

Aye, itā€™s good that theyā€™ve seen the reaction as well and got infront of it before a lot of people got themselves hyped up and set themselves up for disappointment. People need to learn to chill

1 Like

I feel like a lot of studios are going to need to do this lol, probably going to be part of the CM thing now.

I need to see you again :pleading_face:

1 Like

You know what I could see this having a possible late 2021 release date like December or early 2022 like March release date.

2 Likes

I think that was the plan pre covid, but the game is mocap heavy and shutdowns means months of delays. That said, they did some work between lockdown so idk. Iā€™m thinking June 22 but Iā€™m happy to be wrong. Itā€™s been in development for a little while and NT are very efficient devs.

1 Like

Weā€™re due out of lockdown at the back end of June so that may help speed things back up

1 Like

HB2 is positioned to be XGS big title for holiday 2022. i dont see him before that.

1 Like

Thought this was good to post here too. ESO is good peoples, whether he truly is in the know about things I donā€™t know for sure. But I want this to be true.

2 Likes

Merch!!!

Thatā€™s cool and all too, but gameplay is what I hope most! :smiley:

What if you can get a Vault Boy fidget spinner though???

3 Likes

Hellblade II looks like a 2022 title to me as well. Good candidate for some gameplay this year though, I think.

10 Likes