Xbox Game Studios |OT3| Once more....with feeling (Part 1)

Cheers I’ll keep an eye on his twitter.

I’m allowed to be off-topic (just this once!)

Please head here and give us your thoughts.

2 Likes

anyone think this might be related to today’s news? lol

2 Likes
3 Likes

:+1:. https://twitter.com/JezCorden/status/1354041288195244032?s=20

4 Likes

This thread exists for non-XGS Xbox discussion:

2 Likes

They NEVER said this, this was just FUD spread around.

8 Likes

I had fun with Sea of Thieves, but I still think they need to add bigger ships (and bigger crews) and allow more players in a server.

Ngl, I hoped there was going to be more. I still expect them to release a video on more features coming in Season 1. We’ve had a couple of very smaller updates in the past few months, so I expected some interesting features like we had in the first year of SoT. With the volcanoes, the mist, megalodon or the rowboats.

Here’s hoping.

They said it is going to be three months of new features, new events and stuff, so I think it is possible. For now, there are the new merchant voyages.

I think it’s still going to be quite a while before they can give us concrete details on that. It’s still unclear when this deal finalizes and even then we don’t know what their strategy is going to be. Honestly I hope they’ll just be upfront and crystal clear about it. They have such a big opportunity to let Xbox as a console, platform, service grow, they shouldn’t underestimate that. And who cares that these humongous Franchises used to be multiplatform, they aren’t anymore. Simple. :wink:

1 Like
3 Likes

Sea of Thieves needed that i think, because it always lacked an incentive to play more. With seasons, you are rewarded for just sailing, so it will bring back some casuals…like me…

2 Likes

I wont complain as I have put dozens of hours into it without progression

1 Like

I’m also a sucker for progression. Will be nice to not have to dedicate 4-5h to get anything meaningful done also.

2 Likes

They did say they were still messing around with gameplay ideas

1 Like

As already stated, that is NOT the same as not knowing what the gameplay would be like.

Sure thing, I can see why you’d point out the discrepancy