Xbox Game Studios |OT3| Once more....with feeling (Part 1)

Ahhh right, my bad.

But I mean every Xbox exclusive basically can be discussed in one thread. So whether that’s XGP or by themselves doesn’t matter. But that’s just me. I see no problem with it.

I agree but I dont make the rules haha

I agree on this seems to be a bit strict. Acquisition, general gaming talk elsewhere but straight up xbox exclusives should be allowed to be discussed around here imo. It has still to do with Global Publishing and the perception around Exclusive by Xbox I dunno maybe this decision should be discussed again.

6 Likes

yeah very harsh, i mean if its a trailer for an Xbox GP exclusive game, then why can’t it be posted here? (yesy its not an XGS studio, but still its an Xbox exclusive).

2 Likes

Yeah. Also The Medium will most probably release on ps5 one year down the line.

Has there been a XGP game not named Ori that went on to other platforms? Was Cuphead XGP?

I’m always open for discussing it. Our goal is to be less strict in the community thread and more strict in this one. So everything interesting going on with the 23 Xbox studios (including publishing) can be discussed here. And things like The Medium in a separate thread.

A Microsoft publishing game such as Ori, Microsoft Flight Simulator or the upcoming As Dusk Falls can be discussed here.

I think it would be nice if we had a thread for just XGS discussion to be honest.

But we can re-open the discussion in this one here: The Future of the Xbox Game Studios OT - Gaming - XboxEra .

1 Like

Don’t think so. Super Lucky’s Tale was published by XGP, but New Super Lucky’s Tale wasn’t.

Wow was watching the season 5 stream for the master chief collection they said they couldn’t add more content to it because they were worried the toggle wouldn’t work after fans were whinging about how the armors look in the halo 3 multiplayer

1 Like

Fuck the Halo community for real, man. Bunch of fucking crying manchildren. Halo is probably my favorite franchise but its community sucks. Damned if 343 changes something, damned if they don’t.

9 Likes

Nobody hates Halo more than Halo fans

4 Likes

Yep they can go fuck themselves far as I’m concerned godspeed to the devs at 343i

6 Likes

More infinite info this week they are committing to at least details every month

20210125_180425

6 Likes

You know there is a problem with the community when 343i decided to ADD, not REPLACE Halo 4 armors to Halo 3, and the community was not happy for something that was just an addition for those liking that.

3 Likes

I had volunteered earlier. Luckily, I finished the OtherEra one so here it is: The Medium [OT] Dual Sensed - Gaming - XboxEra

3 Likes

Yep I don’t see the problem with it its literally free cosmetics

2 Likes

I’ll never understand the hate for Halo 4. Fantastic game, loved the SP except final boss. MP great too.

4 Likes

Agree with the former minus vehicle levels disagree with the later

cool

4 Likes

Halo 4 was my peak performance in online gaming for the series. Loved it that It tried something different but I get why people hated it in retrospect.

Halo 5 I loved breakout but they ruined it.

Probably because KOTOR was one of the best western rpgs of it’s time and people like the Star Wars universe.

Halo 4 single player was good, yeah. MP however was like a worse Reach, and i hated Reach’s MP with a passion! Halo 5 was such a major step up in that dept.

1 Like