Xbox Game Studios |OT3| Once more....with feeling (Part 1)

Oh damn, that’s next week is it?

Somewhere between 75 and 80 is my guess.

I think it will be bigger than these. :slightly_smiling_face:

75~80

1 Like

Playing Kingdoms of Amalur now and several things here remind me of Fable. I can’t wait to see what kind of towns and villages Playground is making in the game. Part of the wonder of a handcrafted game world is just walking around in those towns, taking it all in, entering houses, talking to people, going into stores etc.

It’s something that a “create it yourself” kind of thing can never do, it’s never special in my opinion. It was cool in Fallout 4, but for me it’s all about that handcrafted world, the little details, all that. As much as I can’t wait to see what Starfield is like, Fable is a close second. Can’t wait to see it.

2 Likes

I’m right there with you. New Fable has the potential to be one of the most gorgeous, immersive worlds ever created. Can’t wait to see it.

1 Like

The Medium is not an MS published game. Continue this discussion here;

4 Likes

Yes. :sweat_smile:

Absolutely! We can kinda see in the trailer with what kind of art style they are going for, with the fairy and toad, love the toad, lol. But also the city in the background.

Even if the game is still far off, I would love to see a trailer this year where they do a flythrough of a town or part of the game world overall. I also wonder if they are going to reuse assets from Legends. I would understand it because Legends looked fabulous, probably still does.

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t think that a tech showing for Fable at The Game Awards this year is impossible.

1 Like

Overseer is good tho

Xbox global publishing is or not?

Nope

2 Likes

I am hoping for a bit more than a tech trailer. Those don’t necessarily show how it will look during gameplay, right? Something similar to Demon’s Souls Remake first trailer would be great. No actual gameplay shown (of course I opt for actual gameplay, but that’s up to PG) but the locations shown is how it looks ingame too. With tech trailers it can go anywhere, see Halo.

Thinking here… The new Forza Motorsport is only for Xbox Series and PC, without Xbox One. will Xbox Studios leave Xbox One without a new Forza release? last one was FH4 almost 3 years ago? :chief_think:

I think we get a cross gen forza horizon 5 this year, they have had an extra year to work on it, with three years instead of the typical two.

Also I think horizon is before motorsport because turn 10 has been helping with both halo, and fable, if the rumour that fable is using a version of the forzatech engine, like forza horizon and forza motorsport is true then they were also largely responsible for modilfying the engine to support all the rpg features.

I forgot who said, but an insider said that forza motorsport only started actual development proper in 2019, and that before that they basically had their team work on the various physics improvements they were going to implement, like the more advanced tyre modelling, air pressure that actually affects engine and tyre performance, using machine learning to model accurate tyre temperatures across the entire tyre, so there is an effect if only the outside of the tyre gets overheated for example. There were also a ton of other advanced things they are going to add. Also a reworked audio system that changes for example the engine sounds based on which exhaust you install etc etc…

Theres a link below that details some things that they are working on

Turn 10 Reviving Classic Forza Ethos for Next Motorsport – FullThrottle Media

They have already said a while ago that they wanted to take a longer break with motorsport and revitalize it, but forza horizon doesnt need revitalizing yet, so it would be weird to not have an installment in 4 years when they usually come out every 2.

That was incredibly long winded sorry :smiley:

5 Likes

The next Forza Motorsport is the only FM this gen. They will try to make it as technically advandced as possible. Im with you.The game will be remembered as one of the most impressive games this gen. They will squeez any little inch out of the series x and s.

FH5 crossgen this year and FM next gen only sometimes next year or later.

Forza Horizon 4 gets new content releases every month. Even on Xbox One. The rumored expansion will also release on every Xbox console.

If FH5 is this year I expect it to be cross gen.

1 Like

I know :slightly_smiling_face:. congratulations to PG for the excellent support :orange_heart:. but im talking about a new title.

Boy yesterday was weird.

It feels like Will Smith has to come and erase everyone’s memories so that Friday never happened lol.