Xbox Game Studios |OT3| Once more....with feeling (Part 1)

:grinning:

1 Like

I’m 100% all in for The Ascent, Crossfire X campaign and Halo Infinite.

1 Like

I agree for the most part. I do prefer The Coalition to stay with third person though as I don’t want every game being first person. Wouldn’t mind a third person Gears horror game like The Evil Within or a fast paced shooter like Returnal without any cover elements. Either way, after Gears 6, it should get a 6 year break. lol.

1 Like

The future of Gears has been discussed so many dang times on here I’m surprised no one ever bothered to make a separate thread for the topic, unless I missed it.

6 Likes

Yes it needs a bigger break, and now it would be possible due to the sheer amount of studios XBOX has, and it also helps decrease the pressure and expectation from studio and the IP.

There is one

3 Likes

Agreed. After all, you can’t miss something if it’s never gone for a long period of time.

Hell yeah I’m ready for a brand new halo experience again

5 Likes

@Sikamikanico @Shpeshal_Nick

Is this true?

Do you know some things?

1 Like

Happy 20th!

5 Likes

@Sikamikanico seems to know something. He said that Xbox fans and fans of REDACTED will be happy this year.

1 Like

hot james mcavoy GIF

2 Likes

Are we getting REDACTED 2 this year? Let’s goooo!!!

1 Like

This game will always be a mystery to me :grinning:

2 Likes

Fans of “other platforms too”, would be something of a moist squib.

From that list, The Gunk, Ascent and 12 minutes are the biggest exclusives,for me. Hence why I think MS still needs to up the ante in their 3rd person AAA bangers (that aren’t Gears). Starfield is that game.

2 Likes

Someone asked him if it was game related, to which he said it was. Then, he was asked if it was specific to a game or for Xbox fans in general, and he responded to both. As for exclusives, I don’t care about the POV, give me a good game first.

1 Like

I’m just hopeful that they have held something back for announcing this summer. It’s been a long time since I’ve been confident that Xbox will always have something new to reveal.

damn what the hell could the DICE dev be alluding to lmao

Aren’t they busy with Battlefield Next?

Surprised more people aren’t talking about this on Reset. Quite a few things that are not yet announced?

Big things? Small things? Why would DICE dev know? Xbox hopefully got something with Lucas Arts, maybe that’s how he knows?

2 Likes

developer friends :kissing_heart:

2 Likes