Xbox Game Studios |OT3| Once more....with feeling (Part 1)

I think its within Infinite. MS will turn the game into a platform

They already said they are

2 Likes

Hope not, Iā€™m looking forward to it

No doubt. This has a chance to be Microsoftā€™s Fortnite more than their God of War from a business perspective. I think what you mentioned later with the ā€œBuild-a-Haloā€ is extremely interesting and the wild card in all of this. If thereā€™s an unlimited shelf life due to an extensive creative community, Halo has the potential to combine what drives both Fortnite and Minecraft from an engagement perspective with Halo nostalgia and gameplay. If they pull that off, the potential for Halo could be unprecedented for a ecosystem exclusive.

4 Likes

Schrier said that he was not sure if one was in development, but that if it was, itā€™s not at EA. The reporting on his tweet made it seem like he was confirming its existence but he never did to my knowledge.

:wink:

2 Likes

You guys are fucking hilarious (in the best way), another cool thing to point outā€¦ can you imagine if Disney and Microsoft/Xbox get close, all the IP they could tap into for more E rated games. Phil said they need to focus a bit more on E rated family games and Disney is the idol of E rated content. Can you just imagine a bunch of E rated Disney IP launching day 1 into Game Pass. Xbox would get the parent crowd massively, especially with the Series S. xCloud could even come into it, kids will be able to play something like Frozen on their iPads in the car, get home then continue it on their Series S.

Would be some big play moves right there.

4 Likes

My niece plays Rush: A Disneyā€“Pixar Adventure all the time. I hope to see more similar games in Game Pass.

2 Likes

All this talk about KOTOR and Iā€™m likeā€¦bring over Star Wars: The Old Republic.

runs away

Lol seriously though, Iā€™d gladly take either.

2 Likes

The Old Republic is a pretty good MMO in my book. it would be amazing to see it coming to consoles.

2 Likes

I know this pic isnā€™t new but I canā€™t remember it being Philā€™s twitter hearder.

YOU ARE THE CENTER OF GAMING

Xbox One X | Xbox Series X | Xbox One S | Xbox Series S | Game Pass | PC | Cloud :chief_think:

3 Likes

happy birthday Phil

LOL

7 Likes

Well a new IP is basically confirmed like I thought. (@Klobrille liked that tweet) :eyes:

And UE4 so I might be closer than we think

3 Likes

Fantasy. Hmmmā€¦

Are Vampires Fantasy?

2 Likes

There goes Prey 2, damn. But a new IP? Canā€™t hate on that.

3 Likes

True after I fall in love with Dishonored I see myself to love every god dam thing they produce. Arkane might become my favourite studio under the xbox umbrella.

2 Likes

New fantasy IP with Unreal Engine 4? Now Iā€™m interested. I think itā€™ll be a 2022 release.

1 Like

With Avowed, Fable, inXile, Arkane Fantasy, Elder Scrolls all being huge fantasy AAA RPGsā€¦

People might finally say that all ā€œXbox games are the sameā€ in the way that ā€œall PlayStation games are the sameā€.

I would die for a new Arx Fatalis. Such a good game.

Arkane Austin project look interesting

I hope itā€™s a spiritual successor of Dark Mesiah