Xbox Game Studios |OT3| Once more....with feeling (Part 1)

I would love for Xbox controllers to have these features.

If you don’t like the features you don’t have to use them but MS should add them to a future pack in controller because the XSX/S Controller is feeling outdated.

Really felt the controller designers were not trying hard enough to impress us with these controllers.

There is nothing wrong with adding features to a controller and it should be encouraged.

If you have rechargeable batteries you can just swap them out if the controller has shorter battery life.

1 Like

Can we take the controller talk and the other off topic stuff to the Community Thread?

6 Likes

I have no idea if this location is in TESO, is it?

Man, look at this shit. It’s fucking unbelievable how good it looks.

Hopefully all or most upcoming Xbox games have robust photo modes like this as well. Forza Horizon had a pretty good one, it’d be dope to see that in Halo infinite, Gears, Avowed, Hellblade 2, Fable, Perfect Dark, Starfield, TES6, compulsions game, shit pretty much everything lol.

4 Likes

What?!!! This is photo mode? With a cartoon/comic filter? Crazy.

2 Likes

For the much needed distraction:

10 days left to enter your GOTY candidates!

4 Likes

Both Rare and inXile have tweeted today asking their followers what they want to see from them on social media this year. We will probably hear more from both studios this year!

4 Likes

Rare I think we will see everwild but InXile I dont think we will see anything besides Wastleland 3 DLC

We’re back?

9 Likes

Yes.

2 Likes

I confirm.

1 Like

:grinning:

Looks good :slight_smile:

Pay ur domain dues guys

2 Likes

:grinning:

2022,23 :eyes:… It will be incredible my friends. of course, if it does happen.

@Klobrille :wave:

Source: https://www.resetera.com/threads/xbox-game-studios-otxii-what-a-grand-and-intoxicating-innocence.308722/post-55700380

13 Likes

No, it’s fine to link to ResetEra.

1 Like

Wonder if MS has planned things for the coming months. While Inside Xbox wasn’t perfect, I liked the cadence of a show every 1 or 2 months.

Or maybe a show like Monster Hunter has today, or what Sony has done with Ghost of Tsushima, where they focus on one game.

6 Likes

I would like to see something like that for Everwild. I’ve seen enough of it at shows, would love to see an in depth hands on of what the game is and plays like.

4 Likes

Yeah, perfect game for something like that.

He missed Microsoft flight simulator

1 Like