Xbox Game Studios |OT2| It's pronounced "Krayg" not "Kreg"

asks his brother to ask Gabe about Half Life 3 :new_moon_with_face:

Not sure if it’s to late, but I posted the link a few moments ago.

But that looks like to get IN the call. I don’t wanna be seen, I just wanna watch

I am not responsible for anything :man_shrugging:

turn off your cam.

bah, you have to email Geoff to get access lol. nvm…

Sorry guys, hqving a date right now :D. I will text tomorrow. But apparently Gabe is freaking genius. Talking about how our brain works and stuff. Also he belives in a few years VR will have better visual quality because of photons and stuff. Sorry I am off for now.

1 Like

What if I’m doing my MFC show on another window? :wink:

This mf having a date while listening to Lord Gaben talk about photons and shit, oml :joy::joy:

Have fun mate :100:

3 Likes

Lol just fan made, I thought it was actually Samsung

Oh well!

lol

I said this not too long ago. Phil cant say definitively until the deal is finalized. After its locked and the ink is dried, tears shall be shed.

1 Like

Yeah, no BS detected here. Xbox Wire is more like a nice thing to have here, but the real megaton that Microsoft did is regional pricing for almost all their games, except Flight Simulator, on Steam

Since then MS has good free PR. Xbox Series pricing are good too and pretty obvious that they did huge pay cut for atleast Series S

The next steps (hoping Phil read this thread) should be making Game Pass available to buy digitally through official stores and finally release Forza Horizon 4/Minecraft/Minecraft Dungeons on Steam, because since 2017 everything in Microsoft Store costs in dollars. And because of unstable economy, people buy this games on gray market or change region on their consoles to buy them

Though, games in dollars aren’t that expensive as in euros, so Xbox by doing literally nothing having right now an advantage over PlayStation, because latter raised prices (which are based on euros) for games to insane level

3 Likes

I would say invest in russia, buy game studio or create a new one. i think the talent there is underrated

4 Likes

as far i know there one studio who make console game right now. Mundfish and they are making Atomic Heart

3 Likes

Big News Monday?

Heavily underused i would say. If i remember correctly, we have only two independent and famous studios, who make games for big platforms (there is a big amount of mobile/F2P focused): Ice-Peak (Pathologic) and Owlcat (Pathfinder)

Both of them would be good fit for XGS, especially Ice-Peak, who really need money after Pathologic 2 release to survive

Mundfish is a very sketchy one. Most people don’t believe that the game is even close to be playable and their shady past don’t help with that. Basically we all need to wait and see what happen with Atomic Heart

2 Likes

hmmm i think they will need one and make it bigger

any of these studios you listed is pretty good

yeah let’s see if Mondays are dead or nah because they pretty much revealed everything