Xbox Game Studios |OT2| It's pronounced "Krayg" not "Kreg"

If gameplay is not ready to show make something like the recent Everwild trailer.

1 Like

Did they even show gameplay at the the game awards before ? i’m pretty sure it was all CGI trailers or Gameplay trailers

Because you don’t own most of those shows. Can you promote a game the size of The Falconeer or new backwards compatible games or the next season in Gears at The Game Awards? Or TGS? No. But this stuff should be promoted. These shows haven’t hurt Nintendo Directs or Sony State of Plays. Xbox has Inside Xbox and it doesn’t measure up.

I think they need another event. It doesn’t have to be some massive thing either. Give an update on Halo, if campaign isn’t ready then maybe show multiplayer, give Everwild and Hellblade gameplay announce 1 or 2 new games. Something that’s like 30 minutes long right before launch. You basically have no new first party titles for awhile so show people who are buying at launch something to get excited for

1 Like

Precisely. On a pandemic. If they have nothing to show, there’s nothing that can be done, because the only thing that can be done is to “crunch”, as they say - and you can be sure that gaming media and influencers would hurry to shit on Xbox about that and they would looooooooooooooooooooove every second of it.

PLAYING GEARS 5 OPTIMIZED FOR THE XBOX SERIES X (Xbox Series X Gameplay)

7 Likes

Yes. Those games from Xbox Studios undated, the game closest to being released I think is Everwild. this game looks very good :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I can’t find any evidence about ms x fromsoft? Can someone point this to me?

2 Likes

you cant… because it doesnt exist :sweat_smile:. its just the wishes and desires of some xbox fans here :slightly_smiling_face:. or not…:thinking:

Last year they showed Ori WOTW and Gears Tactics gameplay at the game awards

2 Likes

Guys, there’s E3. It’s the biggest gaming show, popular around the world. Nothing gets you more attention that it. 2 hours of it is enough. They have XO for some other stuff and optionally can show some trailers at the game awards. State of Play and Nintendo directs are not events, so I’m not sure why we’re mentioning them.

2 Likes

yeah it was gameplay trailer like i said in the post, what i meant uncut gameplay reveal

I agree. I hate seeing CGI trailers. If gameplay isn’t ready to be shown, don’t show it.

2 Likes

Because shows like that are 100% what I was talking about when you jumped on my post… I believe we’re having a failure to communicate here.

1 Like

There is a zoom meeting going on right now. Hosted by Goeff Keighley regarding the game awards. Phil Spencer is there as well answering a lot questions from a small number of fans. My brother is in and told me he was asked about Bethesda exclusives. And the reason they can’t asnwer this definitively is a legal term because Zenimax is not part of Xbox yet. A lot of other small stuff as well. Will report back as soon as I have more

6 Likes

Xbox wants to expand in russia, when asked by a russian fan. Hence the new Xbox Wire Russian site.

1 Like

I appreciate it, but if this is gonna get your brother in trouble…maybe don’t?

1 Like

Ori and the will of the wisps is the game of the generation - Phil

2 Likes

Edit. Checked it, no NDA has been signed. It’s also just a soft Q&A

1 Like

cool tell us everything :slight_smile: