Xbox Game Studios |OT2| It's pronounced "Krayg" not "Kreg"

Initiative with PD :heart_eyes:

He’s not doing this to himself. I’m completely convinced he’s here just to spread concern and shit on Xbox. I’d love to be wrong but I haven’t seen any good-faith counterarguments from them when called, and I can’t think of a single time there’s been a post of theirs that’s not ridden with negativity and vitriol :confused:

2 Likes

I’m fucking screaming :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

More teases from Shinobi; Twitter edition:

2 Likes

Makes us regular negative cynics look bad tbh.

1 Like

This what video games do, give people joy and bring them together.

Not some of the pettiness that goes on with people wanting to set expectations.

5 Likes

With all the games we already know to be coming plus first party surprises makes it a really nice year actually. If even Starfield hits that would make it an amazing year.

Combine that with all the third party stuff coming to Game Pass AND just multiplatform games…shiiiiiit. Such a wonderful hobby this is.

3 Likes

Yah its blatantly obvious this person has an agenda and also quite sad to spend so much effort to concern troll.

1 Like

Almost 10×2 K

Only 40 posts left, this thread is certainly not surviving another day.

3 Likes

Mieep :wink:

1 Like

Haha wouldn’t it be funny if we just spammed this thread until it reaches 10K, hehehe.

have we decided on the name of the next OT?

I wonder if @Sikamikanico has decided how to handle the OT yet?

2 Likes

Rare Replay is only possible because of Xbox’s BC solution. It would be an immense undertaking to bring the exact same collection to PC, let alone Switch (at least w/o just streaming it)

2 Likes

Most people want MS to purchase studios that make games they like. I don’t think it’s that surprising that someone might say “I really like game X and hope MS buys the studio that makes it so that they can continue to deliver those kinds of games with a first party budget to my platform of choice.”

Is it really that different from hoping a sports team picks up a certain player or goes to a certain city?

The ones I don’t understand are when you have studios that have very clearly expressed they don’t want to be bought or when the purchase is framed as “wouldn’t it be funny how miserable it would make (insert group).”

I think that goes double for MS where you look at studios they worked closely with and either should have bought or failed to buy (BioWare, Respawn) etc.

MS in particular has a habit of working with studios, helping establish those studios as a powerhouse and then losing them to another publisher.

6 Likes

It’s almost as if videogames take time to make or something. Unless they go for so called “smaller experiences” but “gamers” don’t like that. At least not on forums anyway.

2 Likes

It is full of contradictions everywhere.

2 Likes

Ignore him he spews negativity especially about halo infinite

5 Likes

That’s not true.

We got many games from them already straight into gamepass.

3 Likes