Xbox Game Studios |OT2| It's pronounced "Krayg" not "Kreg"

I mean direct gifts like Meowster Chief

1 Like

Agreed!

And this good guy thing only goes so far anyway. I mean some folks on other sites like to say “Bethesda games have always been on PS platforms.” Which isn’t even true, Morrowind on PS platforms? Nope!

But even then, I can say Obsidian’s games mostly came to PS platforms too, so did Ninja Theory’s, Compulsion, inXile. Is Avowed coming to PS5? Is Hellblade 2 coming to PS5? It’s a direct sequel. Compulsion is now making games only for the Xbox ecosystem. So just because Bethesda because they have so many studios, are so big and used to be mostly on PS platforms Xbox has to make an exception for them? Hell no. And Phil made it quite clear too, without really confirming anything that could have gotten him into legal problems.

And the media just couldn’t stfu about it and then came the CFO that made things unnecessarily vague.

3 Likes

:grinning:

Relax, buddy.

Gears 5 DLC looks amazing. To be honest, I was expecting something safe and atmospheric, but it looks like they’re going in crazy action like back in Epic days of Gears.

1 Like

Should be great!

I haven’t yet seen the game on my XSX yet, just soooo busy with AC Valhalla and other games. Before I start with that expansion I’m gonna see what the best settings for HDR are. Because I want that shit to be 100% accurate and proper.

Yeah that’s what gears was always about nonstop action. Get away with this crap ow xD

(Let me add Gears is not only action but was more like a epic war movie, with tragic events and bombastic moments and lots destruction)

Agree. Be hardcore competitive. Beat competition to the ground. Next gen maybe they can talk act nice. This gen has to be a knockout punch to bring the XBOX brand to the forefront.

4 Likes

Lol dafuq is going on over here.

We aren’t at war guys, we’re just playing games. Sony will have exclusives and so will Xbox.

I only game on Xbox because of Game Pass, console/ PC ecosystem, the huge investment in first party games, and because its a more powerful device. One underrated reason I also chose Xbox is the media apps, need all of them from day 1 as my entire family uses it for media consumption. Netflix, Crave, Plex, Sportsnet, NHL.

6 Likes

Thissssssssss!

Not even caring much if PS5 players get to play the games or not on their system, it’s about MS showing that this good guy thing is over. How absolutely crazy would it be that Sony is out here making deals to make a brand new Square Enix IP TWO YEARS exclusive, and yet Xbox would go “sure Sony, you’ll have Starfield, no problem.” I mean, lol. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

LOL its not that serious my friend. Just fun

4 Likes

Oh but it IS war. Gears of War :wink:

1 Like

community_image_1404234705

4 Likes

Gamepass is the second one reason I prefer xbox. Exclusive matter more to me and Xbox gave me the once I enjoy the most.

To many games Xbox :wink:

from reset, bsiggs

Hivebusters is out next tuesday and is free to Game Pass Ultimate subs.

$19.99 for non-Ultimate subs.

Gears 5: Hivebusters Expansion

In the new expansion, play as Lahni, Keegan and Mac – the heroes introduced in Gears 5 ’s Escape mode – in their first mission as part of the secretive Hivebuster program. Thrown together and dubbed “Scorpio Squad,” their suicide mission to destroy a Swarm hive may hold the key to saving Sera and their own redemption.

• Enjoy a new, 3-hour campaign set on the volcanic Galangi islands. The island lava flows and sandy beaches are crawling with Swarm and a deadly new predator.
  • Use and upgrade Ultimate Abilities in a campaign story setting for the first time.
  • Up to 3-player co-op, split-screen or online.
  • 16 new achievements to unlock for 210 Gamerscore
  • The expansion supports Gears 5 Xbox Series X|S optimizations, including reduced load times, quick resume, variable refresh rates and 4K HDR Ultra visuals on Series X.

Gears 5: Hivebusters Expansion arrives December 15 with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Xbox Wire

3 Likes

Xbox has no games.

2 Likes

It’s not about being a “good buy” or “bad guy”, it’s all, on all sides business, not war. Microsoft will likely make a notable amount of games exclusive to xbox/pc (with maybe the occasional late port somewhere else where it makes sense) but this is more cause sony is not willing to make the concessions needed for microsoft to find it worth it to have these on their platform. Business is also why the deals on deathloop and ghostwire still stand, cause there’s money to be made in those existing deals and likely more money to be lost on reneging on those deals, and those games will do as well as they ever would have done when they come a year later directly to gamepass. As a Nintendo fan primarily I am used to getting games later or not at all and caving and buying other systems. when things are being outlined as timed exclusives more often than not I am more than willing to wait (even more so when a good number of these games will be on gamepass eventually), especially when imo PS has become the least good way to play games . Switch has portability, PC is objectively the way to play a game with the best performance, and with xbox I have the promise i likely will be able to play any game I buy now in 2035 if I want to in 16k 420fps, and quick resume is a feature a value a ton. But that said, no I don’t think there should be this idea or dare i say “narrative” that microsoft is playing nice (even though yes there are things they can’t get away with sony gets away with all the time and easily) and letting themselves be walked all over, they only care about gamepass growth and they aren’t gonna get that by putting games on ps5.

http://gif.co/TSue.gif

2 Likes

New Gears5 DLC trailer Is fantastic. I Need to update my gamepass PC to ultimate.

Now, my expections for TGA are growing up. My predictions 2/3 announcement

First trailer of compulsion The initiative game First trailer Hellblade2 gameplay trailer

Gamepass 2020/2021 line-up

2 Likes

Well shit, I thought Hivebusters was a TGA reveal for sure.

Now I don’t know WHAT to expect from Xbox at TGA. :chief_think:

I think most people expected Gears 5 DLC at TGAs.

This is probably Phil right now with people’s expectations :phil_lmao:

1 Like