Xbox Game Studios |OT2| It's pronounced "Krayg" not "Kreg"

yeah like i said it will spread like wild fire the hardcore will tell the causal people…etc you get it

As much as I respect what they do at DF , it’ll only ever be used as console war fodder, just like metacritic. Most of these games will likely get patched anyway and people will have to come up with another reason as to why xbox is doomed.

2 Likes

Yes to all of this, and it’s hilarious how much the work of the first-party studios is ignored when this concern arises. I’m absolutely floored by Gears 5, Ori 2, and even Sea of Thieves with the patches.

3 Likes

I don’t think hardcore are going to tell casual people, really, I don’t think these " hardcore" poeple are friend with casual people

This kind of comparaison is just going to stay in forums and “nerd twitter”

These games won’t be patched to improve graphics. It’s what it is. It’s probably going to improve in the next year, but right now Xbox is undelivering. There’s no need to sugarcoat it. It doesn’t matter much in the long run, but right now xbox gamers are getting inferior versions. It doesn’t mean xbox series x / s are bad consoles, they’re not, but they’re inferior right now.

I agree that DF is mainly used for console wars, but it’s very useful for people owning both consoles so they can choose the best version, and that’s the point of their videos.

1 Like

You don’t know that.

2 Likes

Agreed but the vast majority of gamers/consumers will never even see or know any of this stuff so in the grand scheme of things, it’s meaningless.

I just find it funny when people take the time and effort to actually do that.

1 Like

you new to this ? the hardcore who set the narrative unfortunately always have been

How do you know they won’t be patched. These things have been patched on the X. Not sure why it wouldn’t be here.

Yeah, I’m active in forums since 2 years lol

When I was just talking to “not enthusiast” people, nobody was interest in graphics comparison of third party

I think you really need to follow fanboy on twitter or being actively involved in forums to know and be interested in how third party work on console. According to me, we are a really small niche of gamers, like 5% of console buyers

For casual gamers, if they see “more powerful console”, they understand the console is more powerful even if it’s not. I’m sure more people think third party perform better on Xbox because MS put " World most powerful console" in ad even if they perform better on ps5 for now

1 Like

Sea of Thieves looks stunning still :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

According to DF they believe the 120 fps mode on the series X may be bugged and the devs are looking into it

2 Likes

yep, none of my friends cared one bit when I told them that all games look better on one x* xD. As long it looks great and the games are great nobody really cares.

The only importance rn is that xbox first party deliver and I think they will.

the moment a general person notice bad performance or low res textures it becomes a problem if the competing console does it better. Also remember how long it will take until the next big multiplat come? Res 8? Far Cry 6? Things might look different by then.

Really it depends on Halo rn.

Thank you very much :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

That’s why I wasn’t getting all bent out of shape over this. Watch it get patched.

1 Like

Everyone doom posting about Dirt 5/Assassin’s Creed Vahalla and I’m just sitting here happy with my Series X playing Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memories, Tetris and awaiting Dragon’s Quest.

3 Likes

For me, Sea of Thieves, Gears Tactics, and very soon Yakuza 7.

1 Like

lol i don’t understand what did i do lol ? why this post was flagged lol

I’ll just say this, how many praising Dirt 5 were the same ones attacking it as “last gen crap” just a mere month ago?

9 Likes