Xbox Game Studios |OT2| It's pronounced "Krayg" not "Kreg"

For folks that only ever visit this thread for whatever reason, a friendly reminder that you can win 12 months of Game Pass Ultimate by sharing your launch day console excitment.

Go enter! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Still waiting, come on FedEx.

Definitely agree, the only issue I have is the controller LB button is quite stiff compared to RB so not sure what’s happened there.

Consider me excited. Been playing AC:V for about an hour now and my good god. I feel like I’m playing on a high end PC. This is what I’ve always wanted. It so smooth and silky and easy to get immersed in. The lighting is also chefs kiss.

I hope we continue to see 60 FPS RPG’s.

3 Likes

Assassins Creed didn’t turn up in the post but my Series X did.

Been playing some Gears Tactics, which has been great so far. Also been playing so Tetris Effect, it is pretty addictive.

The console is just so quick at everything, so hyped for this gen.

1 Like

its so smooth

3 Likes

Got my Series X and Just Beat Bright Memory

For anyone with AC Valhalla and notices how the black levels are just grey, like a haze…it’s the HDR. So sadly another example of not so great HDR.

The starting area has very few light sources and yet it’s just too bright. Like a black level setting on TV set wrong. Just a heads up. World of difference with HDR off.

Grounded has reached 5 million players! Amazing! Well done Obsidian!

8 Likes

Got mine!!! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

My Series X came in, but I failed to consider the fact that my internet speed counters the speed of the SSD when it comes to game downloads lmao

5 Likes

it’s here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

Is there a massive system update to download before configuration?

lol yeah that’s one downside!

1 Like

No it’s well under a gb.

1 Like

Checking my order status from Best Buy and it says “Getting it ready”. I don’t think i’m getting my Xbox today. Funny thing is the Best Buy is not far away from me at all, only reason i didn’t have it for in store pick up is i couldn’t get out of work today. Oh well…

They have arrived!

(I let someone else open the Series S box, and this is what I get…ha.)

8 Likes

Yep thats me as well I have no idea why

Got my X today, getting my S and Shock Blue tomorrow. :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

1 Like

Network transfer, it’s a god send. I was able to transfer the entire contents off of my XB1X to my Series X (~650gb) in the time it took to pick up my kids (an hour, maybe close to two hours).

1 Like