Xbox Game Studios |OT2| It's pronounced "Krayg" not "Kreg"

Never seen that on a box before. Just checked Horizon 4 and it’s not on that. Very strange.

They either have improved Impulse Triggers, or they have to put it on there so it looks similar to what PS5 has written on their box? :thinking:

The mystery, she shall be free for all soon. :grin:

2 Likes

Didn’t the Xbox One controllers have impulse triggers too? However I honestly can’t recall one game that made use of it or I just wasn’t aware.

1 Like

Yeah, was already available on the current gen controllers. In the Forza games it was used, with a useful result. If you loose grip, or drive on a slippery surface, you can feel this in the triggers.

Tomb Raider increased the rumble in the trigger when shooting an arrow. The longer you hold, the heavier the rumble.

1 Like

if I’m not wrong Xbox One controller does have impulse trigger since a long time ago already.

In 10 minutes… will we get news?! :giphy:

Okay, so Impulse Triggers came out with the original Xbox One. It’s the weird feeling you feel in the Triggers when Driving or Shooting, etc.

We have had it for a long time and it hasn’t really been advertised on a game box before. So why are they doing it now?

Have they been updated? Or are they just doing it to try to keep up with the PS5 updated Triggers?

I am going to say No it would be nice tho haha

1 Like

I would guess it has to do with the PS5 marketing on their new haptic feedback.

1 Like

Dirt 5 reviews are going online I think, but of course I hope for more. Its 9 days till next gen!

I think that on the 9th we will have a BIG News. Im not expecting much today.

1 Like

Nothing :joy:

2 Likes

Maybe just dont know what big news they can have tbh

1 Like

Twas a clear joke, though I love how MS has shaken things so much now that it’s clear they don’t need some big event to drop megatons, given that they announced Bethesda on a Monday (granted, the day before preorders went live).

As for CDPR, while I love The Witcher and have high hopes for Cyberpunk, the studio has issues… I’m not simply talking about delays or the fact that they don’t own any of the IP they develop from, but given some of their social statements I think MS would stay away from a purchase lest there was a considerable culling as a result. Beyond that, it doesn’t make sense to spend that much for a single studio with the aforementioned problems when there are entire publishers with a wealth of IP and teams for less/equal.

Agree with everything but the last statement, or have you forgotten that Skyrim alone has likely sold more than all of the Batman Arkham series? Last reported in 2016, Skyrim has sold 30 million (and that’s prior to the Special Edition being released on XOne, PS4, and Switch) and last I checked the total of all the four Batman titles was around ~30 million. It would be wise not to underscore the importance of Bethesda in the wider industry.

Ah yes, now I remember. It was very subtle.

That would be great, but if not, the embargo ends this week. We’re gonna get stuff from DF and others. Should be fun.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/xboxseriesnews1/status/1323266688381521920

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiXaOPJJrYA

2 Likes

http://gif.co/Lw94.gif

Day 9. Is The Day… dont let us down @Xbox

1 Like

Not sure what to think of this.

This makes me angry. I loved Masquerade, and now it’s just going to be shovelware. Shame.

looks awesome

1 Like