Xbox Game Studios |OT2| It's pronounced "Krayg" not "Kreg"

It was too good to be true. As if Aaron would just post a comment like that, naw.

Sorry, i tought It was legit because on Klobrille Twitter page

Just someone commenting :smiley: Could be me… maybe… maaaaybe

The way this game has been receiving content reminds me of No Man’s Sky (in its actual state, I mean). Obsidian is really a jewel of XGS!

2 Likes

Not a big deal for me. I never buy BR discs, but there IS still DV for gaming, right?

1 Like

That’s a big shame. Hopefully still HDR 10 at least. I don’t own many 4K blu-rays but I will probably use my PS5 for them if this is the case.

Going by that tweet from John Linneman that he shows it seems both consoles don’t have it.

1 Like

Oh, that’s a shame.

With Battletoads reaching 1 million players… Can we agree that the game deserve a season 2 and be a recurring “little game” every 2 or 3 years ? I would love to see what Dlala can do with a sequel and online play.

10 Likes

You get my vote for that.

2 Likes

^ Give dlala a bit more budget to expand and let them make new battletoads stuff in a slightly higher quality.

1 Like

Yes. I enjoyed it. See potential for where it can go.

It’s also a promising sign that the impact Game Pass can have on games that otherwise wouldn’t have had commercial success. Engagement and mindshare is what leads to IP value. A small game that was barely marketed gained as many players as Nioh 2. What happens when Game Pass is over 50 million subs in a few years? What kind of exposure could that mean to devs like Double Fine or Arkane? Very excited about this future.

1 Like

Compulsion Games PR and Community Developer:

6 Likes

not unlike Bioshock = like Bioshock. LMAO

3 Likes

[Insert explitive!]

Now I gotta shop for dedicated UHD players. Last peek, those had to be manually swapped to Dolby Vision. Nothing automated for disk like current HDR10 or Netflix Dolby Vision is working.

Was this already posted? I know the regional Xbox tweets about Nov 9th were dismissed as being nothing, but this is interesting.

3 Likes

Oh interesting

It’s probably this?

2 Likes

I think he meant, is that all Xbox Fans around the world can tune in to what Xbox ANZ is preparing… if it is something big, what a bad promotion! they need a showcase to discuss Halo and stuff. we will see. everything is very strange… :thinking:

@Staffy
“Some people went overboard and expected this to be a new studio, another Xbox Games Showcase or whatever. This will be a fun launch stream. And that is cool, but don’t expect any news to come out of this. Not more, not less :)” Klobrille. [/quote]

Im sorry, but this “It’s not fun”. we want content. event passes, the content remains. I dont think we’re going to have another big Xbox event this year. what we have left is TGA 2020. I believe that “Nintendo Direct” initiatives do not work well for the Xbox. they like to do great physical events, a show practically. thats what theyre going to do next year, depending on Covid.

1 Like

And it’s got some folks in certain parts of the internet more than a little nervous. lol

1 Like