Xbox Game Studios |OT2| It's pronounced "Krayg" not "Kreg"

:frowning:

Many :pill::pill::pill::pill:

Thankfully it’s not the majority, community here is great :slight_smile:

5 Likes

:green_heart:

2 Likes

I think really it will best to see the game in action at the same time we get the announcement of what the game is. That way it’s easier to get a grip on what it is without a period of uncertainty.

Okay guys, I want to close the subject for now. Nothing productive is going to come from this. We have a thread for discussion around the The Initiative game. Please go there to discuss it, all other XGS stuff can continue here.

2 Likes

Well I could tell how much I anticipated anything coming from Compulsion next. Will you all might play We Happy Few please?

Exactly. It was clear what @Shpeshal_Nick meant, I suspect people didn’t watch the episode.

I count myself among the disappointed, but not rabid morons, there are layers to this. I had hoped that The Initiative would make a kind of game (sonyesque for a lack of a better word) Xbox is missing in its lineup, but it’s not the end of the world. I can get that elsewhere, would just be nice to have Xbox take a step up you know.

1 Like

I beat We Happy Few and didnt really like it the storty wasnt bad just gameplay sucked to me

You know…since this all blew up this morning (my time, I woke up to this), I’ve gona back and actually watched that segment again.

I need to say something

It’s VERY obvious who watched the episode and who is simply taking the out of context Reddit/Article comments and running with it.

4 Likes

Also friends…please do not be inflammatory to people over opinions. Be better than the toxic discussions elsewhere. You can disagree, ask questions, etc…without making it personal.

7 Likes

how do you know this game won’t be a step up?, you have know clue what will be coming from TI, even if episodic it dose not mean it wont be a high quality AAA experience.

1 Like

I haven’t watched the podcast yet, but have seen the quote. It was clear you weren’t commenting on the games quality.

It’s like a huge game of Chinese whispers but then you get held responsible for the original whisper, instead of the whispers along the way. I don’t envy you lol.

But yeh, I do think at times the fine folk here can knee jerk to bad news and perhaps your wording was quite harsh. You were right though, there are very mixed reactions to this haha. Don’t let it get to you, have a good one

Oh I don’t know that per se. But unfortunately there is pretty much only one kind of games that “matters” when it comes to premium feel, reception and reaction.

If on top of being in the “wrong” category, it’s also episodic which is not looked upon favourably, the game is in for a rough ride.

Xbox has a lot of high-quality AAA games, sadly most of them are ignored since they are not in that category. Which is why many people dismiss Xbox as a whole. Just look att the joke that is TGA.

To clarify: I don’t believe that is the only kind of games that matter, but many, many people do.

what do you mean wrong category? what category is it in?

1 Like

RPGs don’t matter? Shooter don’t matter? Ehhhh

1 Like

I don’t know, but i thought we were all discussing as if it is not a “Sonyesque” game as per the rumours? If it is, there won’t be a problem obviously. Unless they chop it up in 2h episodes or something.

To a lot of people…no. Unless its Japanese.

Everything you expect will still happen :slightly_smiling_face:. Only the format that will be different [rumor]. I dont know why so many people are “disappointed” with this rumor that it is not even known if it is true. I think it is very bad to discuss something that has not yet been shown and announced officially. With so many talented people working there, I believe they know what theyre doing. :heart:

I guess nobody will care for a certain game coming on dec 10th. Shooter and rpg combination:p