Xbox Game Studios |OT2| It's pronounced "Krayg" not "Kreg"

Big agree. I’ve put in 30 hours so far, currently on chapter 12, and I find it really hard to put down. Love all the characters so far, genuinely one of my favorite RPGs right now. Minigames are pretty fun too, awesome how you can play Virtua Fighter 5 in the game.

2 Likes

4 posts were split to a new topic: Forza Horizon 5 rumor

For ELEX fans/players!

Try it out on your XSX/XSS.

Insane loading times and it’s smooth as hell at 60fps and I have never seen ELEX look this crisp. Holy cow!!!

Oooh. I love me some Eurojank RPGs and I have nothing on my docket right now, maybe I’ll get ELEX out of my backlog.

Oh yes, do it. It’s amazing how smooth it is now. I just checked and the mode was set to prefer resolution. So you get the best of the best now. And honestly, the game really doesn’t look bad at all.

So we COULD have Halo Infinite, Forza Horizon 5, Flight Sim, Wolfenstein 3 and Starfield in 2021? I’ll take it

4 Likes

I don’t see it. If they’re giving Turn10 an extra year there’s no reason not to afford Playground the same luxury.

EDIT: Since FH4 dropped in 2018, 2021 would actually be said extra year so maybe does come out next year. :thinking: Also looking back at the Motorosport announcement they never specified a target release date so maybe Horizon is releasing first.

I’m amazed at Jedi Fallen Order, Respawn makes some incredible narrative driven games.

What a studio, wish MS snatched them up when they first started.

5 Likes

Maybe they don’t need it for what they want to achieve. FM team wants to really shake things up going by their blog posts, so the extra time is probably needed. If Playground feels they can achieve what they want with the current engine then they should go ahead and release next year.

You probably didn’t catch my edit but I agree with you after thinking on it little more. 5 actually makes the most sense.

I want Flight Sim tech in Forza Horizon please and thank you.

I thoroughly enjoyed it. A great single player game.

But then after Titanfall 2 who could doubt Respawn.

7 Likes

jep fantastic and Im kinda surprised how “low” it got rated. Titanfall is better game thougth ;D

1 Like

Wait what how does this make sense are sony fanboys getting even more stupid :flushed:

5 Likes

What a bunch of flat earthers

This should have been a game of the year contender. I don’t understand why great narrative games that have light RPG elements never get considered. Like Gears 5, there isn’t a better third person shooter with incredible fidelity and game play.

2 Likes

LMAO!

Anyway it would appear that the narrative has now swung to full conspiracy theories of Phil Spencer paying Ubisoft to purposely “gimp” the PS5 version of Assassin Creed to make it worse than the XSX version. Barely a month into Nextgen and it’s already delivering!

Also just fired up Gears 5 on the Series X for the first time. The YouTube videos did this game a disservice to how much better it looks on the Series X. Become most apparent during the Swarmack boss fight! Damn!

2 Likes

Ikr gears 5 looks amazing coalition gonna overdeliver with gears 6 on unreal engine 5

4 Likes

Yeah its going to look insane!

1 Like
3 Likes