Xbox Game Studios |OT2| It's pronounced "Krayg" not "Kreg"

Really starting to get mad at Walmart Canada. No charge, no tracking, no update. A vague tweet they shipped them out around 10 hours ago but no response to the 100s of tweets asking.

I’m not expecting it launch day, I knew going in the estimate was the 12th, but some details would be nice. I don’t have them for Best Buy either but at least I was charged for my PS5 and known they are shipping them out on Thursday. I spammed F5 like crazy and really don’t want to lose out on the chance to get a replacement if they don’t fulfill my order, because then I’m SOL until March.

1 Like

Best Buy Canada is weird because it went from NOV 12 to 1-11 business days. I’m guessing it will update tomorrow and ship same day since facility is Mississauga, and I’m pretty close to that city

1 Like

Bright Memory Demo has Ray Tracing Reflections in it for Xbox Series X or at least it looks like it does in that video Staffy posted. Looks real good. Looking forward to playing it.

They are already using the Series X controller in the tutorials :sob:

3 Likes

Just wondering, I couldn’t get a preorder back in September.

Is it even worth going to the store for an X? Are there going to be any units to purchase in store or only preorders right now?

There is already a thread for this

Thanks!

EA Play has been added to GamePass.

8 Likes

Man the thirst for the next gen Xbox is real, people going crazy, the stocks emptying fast as hell, managed to get another XSX for my friend who wanted one. He’s happy now :sweat_smile:

For those of you who still didn’t get one, check the MS Store, they ressuply it from time to time.

Really happy to see the high demand. Astonishing.

Congrats & great job @XboxP3

4 Likes

Yeah, it works - did the same thing. Just waiting for my Series X to arrive in a few hours…

1 Like

9 hours and 45 min until I have the beast in my hands :smirk:

3 Likes

Me in less than 3 hours :sunglasses:

3 Likes

@Aetain and I just our Series X consoles a half hour ago. Currently copying across the games.

4 Likes

Wishing everybody a happy launch around the world :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I just got mine. Waiting for the update to finish. Setting it up with my phone was really cool. I’m so happy right now. Next-gen is finally here in our homes guys !!

2 Likes

I just hope mine won’t arrive at some unhappy time like 5pm. It’s 9am here… my body is ready.

3 Likes

Hoping Amazon delivers mine somewhat early so I can set up and go back to sleep. And than play at night after it finishes downloading all the updates for games. But watch it come after I have to go back to sleep. At least my wife will be keeping an eye out for the package.

3 Likes

Xbox DACH had a really fun drone live show last night, too! Worth a watch, I promise!

Not sure how to timestamp on this forum? It’s at 1:02:17 h :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Theres no way to download XSX versions of games onto XB1 is there?

I’m thinking there’s no point downloading anything just now but I’m not sure.

Well I guess you will still have to d/l the NextGen update. But having the base game already is a good start I guess. And some games you cannot even install before like Bright Memory and Observer System Redux - those 2 will only install on an Series X (or S).

1 Like