Xbox Game Studios |OT11| The One with Starfield and Activision Blizzard King

It’s absolutely wild how much hate Bethesda gets, I don’t understand it at all

6 Likes

Either it got doubled after the purchase or just is.

2 Likes

I have just seen quite a few tweets complaining how ‘slow’ episode 1 is…

I mean without spoiling anything did they even watch episode 1?

"When they’re going to the firework factory!? cries "

1 Like

Before the whole Fallout 76 launch and admittedly not so great ways always of them how they handled some matters…was it this bad? I mean sure, some people really disliked Fallout 4 and thought BGS had fallen off, some really liked it, despite its shortcomings but it seems that especially after 76 things changed.

And obviously even more so after Xbox bought them.

1 Like

https://x.com/MatPiscatella/status/1778797904993689814

9 Likes

Yeah I had to stop going to Reddit at all because it’s just so much negativity these days

2 Likes

If Xbox purchase Capcom, I legit would love to see the reversal on these folks.

1 Like

Seems like Jeff Strain is having a rough time after leaving Undead Labs as another one of his studios (Possibility Space) is closing down. A reporter from Polygon also shared the email he sent to the team and it shared the codename of the game they were working on was Project Vonnegut which was also the codename of a game rumored to be published by XGS Publishing. It’s on r/GamingLeaksandRumours if you want to look more into it.

Oh man, I remember this codename. I wonder what kinda game it was supposed to be.

Only just now started watching and the people who think it’s slow, really don’t know what the f their talking about. 18 minutes in and already there’s so much set up and I love it.

2 Likes

Yep… it gets quite hectic :wink:.

The camera work does a great job at just showing enough to tell you, yeah that’s exactly what you think.

1 Like

He can back to XGS

I’d rather not see that, I’m pretty sure the working conditions at Undead Labs went to shit with him in charge and didn’t get better until Microsoft stepped in. Maybe that was just a rumor and I’m way off, but if there is any truth to those reports I’d rather not see it.

1 Like

His conduct surrounding this latest news is pretty suss as well, so I agree XGS should stay away.

1 Like

it’s time for me to put on my obsidian cape

1 Like

When did Xbox announced the summer Showcase last year? Is It not time for that yet?

Think it was announced in March last year lol. Maybe they had more pressure with the whole Starfield thing.

1 Like

Just book it for Sunday June 9th.