Xbox Game Studios |OT10| Here are the games

Yeah… I don’t know how many times I’ve had to explain this to people.

6 Likes

They don’t, they will be annoying though. I can only block them so fast.

1 Like

Shouldn’t they have GoWR to keep them busy off Twitter?

1 Like

I think the only better model than Gamepass is F2P…and even then, only highly successful F2P games. The gamepass model only really doesn’t work for certain third parties…due to monetary reasons…but thats changed quite a bit, once upon a time EA, Activision and Ubisoft games were not part of gamepass and now they are.

Until Sony start launching big budget games Day 1 and suddenly none of it is gonna matter :joy:

6 Likes

Yeah it was just weird, like do they think Starfield will be forgotten about because it hit game pass? to me that is such a weird scenario when word of mouth is a big thing, not only that but something that just smacks this entire argument into the ground is look what happened with Stranger Things and Squid Game… I HIGHLY doubt those would be as big if it was just dropped in the movies or something.

Again it felt like just trying to find something negative and really digging for it. At the end of the day maybe The Gray Man was just shit lol it could be simple as that, not as exciting as something like Stranger Things.

Big $$$ budgets does not = success.

2 Likes

Ok this got me hype! I need State of decay to be more story focused, I’m not a fan of taking care of an entire group and looking for medicine and all that, hopefully the next one is more for me.

12 Likes

Console warriors don’t actually play games

9 Likes

A lot of these bigger companies saw how much of their revenue was just from battlepass and lootboxes so adding them to gamepass and getting money from that and the revenue from all that was probably better then them going free to play.

1 Like

They now have the resource and budget to aim for the dream they have in mind. I had a feeling there was something interesting going on behind the scene.

5 Likes

You sure as shit know it’s going to be, 'well if Sony is doing it then it must be a good idea" and Sony will get to avoid all this negative talk around subs.

2 Likes

I mean EA and Ubisoft have their own subscriptions too.

My general point is it’s fine to question anything, everything really, and be skeptical on where it might not work. It’s not a problem to do that if you apply it to everything, if you question GP on some aspects but also question the full price model and f2p model, that’s fine, but if you question GP alone, it will sound a lot like you’re ignorant or have a narrative to push.

The people that pretend the $60/70 model is perfectly fine for most games are delusional for example.

1 Like

I suspect.

2 Likes

I always loved the idea of State of Decay but the execution for me was always really really off. Hopefully with the budget and resources they can actually hit that.

1 Like
2 Likes

Yeah with how long it’s taken and how quiet they’ve been I suspected they were hard at work at something much bigger than anything they’ve ever done before.

Could hint at multiple projects from InXile?

10 Likes

Oh man I need another show from Xbox first party specifically, need to see more from what they are working on, no word on Compulsion?

2 Likes

I always find it fascinating that CEO of Asobo himself is seriously involved in MFS development.

12 Likes

Same here.

I’m like, hey I believe you, the games are great, show them! Just like Fable. Earlier this year Matt said PG understands Fable, loved what he saw and I’m like…can we see? But I get it though, Matt really wanted to show it to the world but PG didn’t. At least we know Fable is coming but when it comes to inXile it’s guesswork, it’s all we can do. Multiple games or one big game? You’re guess is as good as mine.

Maybe TGA? Never say never. Hellblade 2 was shown last year and it doesn’t have a release year yet.

3 Likes