Xbox Game Studios |OT10| Here are the games

Love that first one of Coalition concept art. Beautiful colors with the contrast of the snowy environment.

3 Likes

Same.

Ooh is this a wrap up photo IE all captures are done, late 2023 camp might be looking good right about now.

14 Likes

Seems Hellblade 2 late 2023 is becoming more likely.

2 Likes
10 Likes

Is that a question or a statement?

1 Like

Haha more of a question, to me it looks like a photo of the team after they wrapped up mocap. Was more of a what do you guys think.

2 Likes

Ah :wink: Yeah it might be, I wouldn’t complain if this was the fall -23 game that’s for sure!

2 Likes
  • Season 11: December 6
  • Season 12: February 28
8 Likes

Hot damn at some point Microsoft will have a GaaS update every single month of the year with all their GaaS games lol.

6 Likes

I think this belongs here too.

7 Likes

Is this someone we’re supposed to be familiar with?

Think he’s the business lead of the cloud gaming section at Xbox publishing

Maybe not the best place to ask but does anyone know wtf I’m supposed to do in Vampire Survivors now?

I’v pretty much completed every level and unlocked all the relics apart from some gold book looking thing but im not getting new items to pop up for new evolutions

Im completely lost

Did you open the coffins?

Looking forward to this, I’ve been hoping they’d do something Nuka World themed since the game came out. Also that “hills are alive” emote is great.

This is why I think they should be doing regular “directs”, they’re gonna have enough content from live service titles alone to fill a quarterly video alone let alone everything else they have going on.

2 Likes

I mean they could do a “direct” for example with game live updates and some additional games - like for example today’s Atomic Heart gameplay. They have enough games to host some shows every month.

There is no need for this, it is enough for all social network accounts to be more active.

1 Like

Doing these monthly is not feasible… keep in mind you have to coordinate with however many studios to make and create footage to use in the “Direct” it’s not just MS doing the work.

4 Likes

I don’t think regular directs should be a thing for this purpose. I don’t think people really think about the bad sides of having too many events. If they flood the year with directs or showcases there would actually be a negative side to that. Having so many events will take the shine out of them.

If they do end up having one GaaS update per month, I don’t think it’s a smart idea to have directs every month to cover that. What they need to do is start to push this week in Xbox a bit more. I actually like the this week in Xbox format.

1 Like