Xbox Game Studios |OT10| Here are the games

Xbox Two Plus 1 goes to free feeds eventually right?

Grubb definitely did not say this as I listened to him not say this

6 Likes

Grubb said he could see Starfield coming in June, said its possible Hellblade launches in the Fall, and said nothing about when the Coalition’s game would release other than the absolute earliest would be this year.

14 Likes

This is what colt just said on his podcast, that rand told him (as colt is not a Patreon)

1 Like

He didnt say anything definitively only these things could happen

4 Likes

Pentiment is a masterpiece.

Obsidian :muscle:

11 Likes

5 Likes

Oh uhh… How does it work exactly? Like what is or isn’t meant to be posted in here? :thinking:

Sorry :frowning:

Given that E3 starts on June 13, I think we can basically lock Microsoft’s summer show in for Sunday 11 June

1 Like

Hmmm, well, it’s better than if Grubb had said he’s leaning towards H2 but it seems not even BGS is sure just yet. If they plan on having a date in their show then I can definitely see them maybe waitjng for March to announce the show, having it air early April and having about two months of marketing. February announcement for March is possible too.

Definitely wonder if they plan to have media do actual previews or if its gonna be straight up review copies for them early June or so. Would have been such a relief if we had some insiders now say that the game is pretty much a lock for June, instead of this “can, could be”, meh.

Starfield may launch in June and Motorsport after Starfield launch… And if for some reason Starfield doesn’t launch in June then Motorsport will launch in June

Yes, I believe Motorsport is put on hold due to Starfield launch and they will decide it while coming very close to the date

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s not ideal but alas.

It does bring into question exactly when the show will be for Starfield because I’m sure they want to end that show with the actual release date, and they won’t do that until they are willing to fully commit to that. Once we have a new date they won’t delay it further.

1 Like

This is more “no fun allowed” pic in a forum post than an easy budget solution. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Give me all the above day one in all their glory (except Diablo lol) ! Game Pass and @peter42O’s smart delivery (buy day one->play->sell/trade in) show the way! :star_struck:

1 Like

Saw a video by a Starfield YouTube channel and he basically took all upcoming games from now to June, even though with Game Pass these things don’t matter as much, he argues that they still would want a relatively quiet month. He’s going with 1-4 March or 1-8 April. As third option there’s July since that month doesn’t have anything big planned, but this would be a delay though, small as it would be.

Personally I hope BGS and Xbox don’t care about busy months and just drop it when it’s ready, because anyone thinking BGS is “scared” of big releases, it’s the other way around. I can see these other games moving away as soon as BGS locks up a date, lmao.

1 Like

If one of the games has to get delayed, it being Forza is the best case scenario. No one will mind if Forza is delayed as long as Redfall and Starfield still hit within the window or close to it. It’s not like Forza isn’t going to get 90+.

Getting Redfall and Starfield out as soon as possible without compromising on quality is the most important thing right now.

7 Likes

Honestly Starfield is the type of game that others are scared to release around imo. Nothing really matches the hype of mainline Bethesda games . Social media is going to be busy showing stuff like dialogue, exploration, and eventually fun mods. I feel engagement for Starfield is going to overshadow other releases

7 Likes

Yeah, Starfield is not the kind of game that has to care about when other games releases.

3 Likes
5 Likes

Jeff Grubb hinted that Undead Labs has been working on a new IP that may launch in 2024.

7 Likes

They big enough to take on two projects at the same time? Isn’t it all hands on deck for SoD3?