Xbox Game Studios |OT10| Here are the games

If Hi-Fi Rush wins GOTY at TGA I’ll never speak an ill word about gEoFf ever again.

5 Likes

It’s going to be a very competitive year with Spiderman 2, Starfield, RE4 remake, Zelda, Star wars, Redfall, Diablo, FF16, etc. Man, listing all of those games made me realize I need to budget my spending this year :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Easy budget: Starfield and Redfall are free, Zelda sucks, Diablo will be free later on, Jedi Survivor will be free later on, the others can wait for sales.

3 Likes

I wonder if they plan on updating/adding content to the game

Xbox obviously loves games they can keep supporting so I wonder if they are listening to feedback or adding stuff like boss rush or that turbo speed that only seems to be available in the training mode afaik?

Dedicated discussion thread here:

I’ve been saying this for years now. Please bring it back, it’s been 6 years now

1 Like

According to Colt Eastwood just now on his podcast,

Jeff grub said on Xbox two plus 1 (Patreon only podcast) the following: -Starfield is launching June this year -Hellblade 2 Is launching Q4 this year -Coalition new IP is launching next year (before gears 6)

14 Likes

Xbox Two Plus 1 goes to free feeds eventually right?

Grubb definitely did not say this as I listened to him not say this

6 Likes

Grubb said he could see Starfield coming in June, said its possible Hellblade launches in the Fall, and said nothing about when the Coalition’s game would release other than the absolute earliest would be this year.

14 Likes

This is what colt just said on his podcast, that rand told him (as colt is not a Patreon)

1 Like

He didnt say anything definitively only these things could happen

4 Likes

Pentiment is a masterpiece.

Obsidian :muscle:

11 Likes

5 Likes

Oh uhh… How does it work exactly? Like what is or isn’t meant to be posted in here? :thinking:

Sorry :frowning:

Given that E3 starts on June 13, I think we can basically lock Microsoft’s summer show in for Sunday 11 June

1 Like

Hmmm, well, it’s better than if Grubb had said he’s leaning towards H2 but it seems not even BGS is sure just yet. If they plan on having a date in their show then I can definitely see them maybe waitjng for March to announce the show, having it air early April and having about two months of marketing. February announcement for March is possible too.

Definitely wonder if they plan to have media do actual previews or if its gonna be straight up review copies for them early June or so. Would have been such a relief if we had some insiders now say that the game is pretty much a lock for June, instead of this “can, could be”, meh.

Starfield may launch in June and Motorsport after Starfield launch… And if for some reason Starfield doesn’t launch in June then Motorsport will launch in June

Yes, I believe Motorsport is put on hold due to Starfield launch and they will decide it while coming very close to the date

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s not ideal but alas.

It does bring into question exactly when the show will be for Starfield because I’m sure they want to end that show with the actual release date, and they won’t do that until they are willing to fully commit to that. Once we have a new date they won’t delay it further.

1 Like