Xbox Game Studios |OT| Halo...is it me you’re looking for?

I like these ideas, and I feel Microsoft major weakness is inside xbox format. I feel they need to cut down on hosts and just focus on them guiding viewers to next segment being shown. I do like when they bring developers for small interviews about game.

Yeah, I do feel with 23 studios they have so much flexibility to showcase games. I dont think all of their projects can fit into 2 major events and will def need to spread it out because they also have to satisfy third party marketing for their major events.

Also would like if they show extended E3 gameplay at Gamescom since its only like a month or 2 after E3

1 Like

Probably. I think once we see Microsoft and Ubisoft having games next-gen only is when we start to see the price going up.

1 Like

Thanks for the compliment. And I agree with pretty much everything you said except for one thing - the hosts. I simply wouldn’t have any. LOL. It would just a voice over narrator and that’s it. Hehe.

1 Like

don’t know if anyone else already posted this here, but we shall be getting more info on Scorn this month, and hopefully that means a new gameplay trailer of sorts (the last demo was like five years ago or sumn). Hope this means it comes as part of a bigger blowout of other games too. I still don’t think Scorn is making it in time for launch but who knows at this point, very excited for the game either way!

Oh, and who woulda thought? Series S is not holding shit back, at least for the foreseeable future.

5 Likes

First Banjo Kazooie now Minecraft. I reaaaaaally feel something from Nintendo is coming to us.

Nintendo is not going to give us anything

11 Likes

How did you say do? Am I missing something?

nintendo would rather go bankrupt than put any of their shit on other platforms outside mobile.

4 Likes

They like to have their IPs to only Nintendo consoles not saying Nintendo is bad for doing it tho

:rofl: I was imagining a nintendo rep taken in hostage and forced to put some nintendo stuff on other platform, and screaming “Never! Better do seppuku!”

:risi:

6 Likes

That makes sense. I’m still hoping though. I mean it’s 2020 anything can happen.

I would love Nintendo to made a Banjo for Xbox

anything but that can happen. XD

Only thing I see is second party deals but even that is very low

Just put Game Pass on Switch.

2 Likes

That would be crazy

1 Like

this type of thinking is not what Xbox needs, they need people to join their ecosystem not to stay away from it.

2 Likes

Yep, that would make many more potential subscribers, which means more money for MS, which means more investments in games, existing studios and acquiring new studios.

MS need Strong ecosystem to bring new players in, supporting another platform or ecosystem will only make it harder to reach their goal.

PS i’m not talking about steve smash reveal lol idc about that, i’m talking about putting games on another platform

3 Likes

Nintendo will not allow it and if it was only XGS Games then XGS games will be held back by mobile cpu and gpu, also you pretty much kill Xbox series S with this decision