Xbox Game Studios |OT| Halo...is it me you’re looking for?

Maybe he’ll stream some gameplay lol

Curious to find out which game they are going to play first.

Maybe something really big, I mean this week has been really big so far, it sure would continue the momentum I guess.

IGN, Jeff Grub and Geoff Keighley also got one :grin:

I truly think something might be happening tomorrow at the TGS, not necessarily an acquisition, maybe a partnership or else. It is literally right before pre-orders begin in Japan.

Something that will be shown a TGS I would guess :eyes:

Well, if Bethesda was the preorder warm up for the West… maybe the have one for the East? :wink:

2 Likes

from resetera?? hinting at DOOM?

The slayer is coming.

DOOM Eternal it is.

DOOM ETERNAL LETS GOOOOO

1 Like

Oh that was you? I just responded to you on Twitter then :joy:

Johnny Vinyl :), I I see it.

Yep that’s me, the Stafford avatar gives it away :wink:

I think a Game Pass deal with Sega makes total sense and there’s lots of smoke there.

3 Likes

The Evil Within will be a big horror franchise for Xbox.

1 Like

I only played the first game but didn’t get to the ending. I played the trial of the second one, long ass trial too, haha. Bought the game because I loved the trial, and it ended up in my backlog.

But I’ve seen a lot of people begging Tango to make a third one. But correct me if I’m wrong, didn’t TEW2’s sales disappoint a little?

I hope they make a Halo flood survival horror game.

They can do new things with the IP maybe even a reboot.

2 Likes

Absolutely. It has the potential to become a killer horror franchise for Xbox, especially with Mikami at the helm. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

343i should do that. I don’t like the idea of multiple studios working on one IP.

1 Like

I really want X/S enhancements for these and Wolfenstein (haven’t played Wolfenstein 2 yet). Dishonored, Old Blood & New Order really bug out my eyes. I’m not susceptible to motion sickness that I know of but these titles make me feel cross-eyed and eventually get a headache.

No issues with Halo, Dying Light, Bulletstorm, Ace Combat or any others I can think of right now. I’m hoping X/S enhancements may offer better motion blur and framerates that may help.

A spin off/tie in like Halo 3 ODST? This time ODST are trying to survive a flood infestation?

1 Like