Xbox Game Studios |OT| Halo...is it me you’re looking for?

Those are 2021 games, Microsoft will have those, too.
I’m talking about the launch day in 2020. That is where Sony is very thin, too.

4 Likes

Exclusives aren’t the be all and end all for everyone. The stars could align and every game could come out on every platform for the rest of time and I’d still choose an Xbox just because I prefer the controller.

3 Likes

Xbox One had the “best” and most of them, exclusive at launch… and it was no use “nothing” you already know the rest. I think what will define here, is really the power and the price. the one with the best marketing too.

The positivity everywhere about Xbox Hardware and Services is amazing to see. They’ve have been doing great in these two categories anyway, but now they are killing it.

Software game just needs to step up for the trifecta. I hope there is something else they can show to get people excited, but due to the lack of insider gossip, I doubt it. The last thing we heard was Shinobi mentioning this games pass news.

5 Likes

Xbox Series S for 299 $ with that hardware is crazy! I still can’t believe it… But I think so, we need news from the Software side. We haven’t seen Series X gameplay yet

And Xbox will have Gears Tactics (launch day), MSFS and Halo Infinite all in 2021. Not to mention timed exclusives from Bloober, Bandai Namco and the guys behind Stalker 2.

The gap in the first year is nowhere near as big as people like to make out.

3 Likes

I am, X for me and the S for the wife and kiddos.

1 Like

We’re gonna pick up 2 series X

3 Likes

Soo I did a thing… Is it cheating when I have my series x pre order in place?

How. When. Where.

The beans, spill them you must!!1!

1 Like

Series X is a given but I think I wanna get an S to replace the One S in my daughters room

4 Likes

U wot m8?

1 Like

Maybe at the Ubisoft Forward Event. Ubi subscription in Gamepass as well ?

Game Stop placeholder pre order :stuck_out_tongue: (Germany)

Like I said 499 is my price I’m willing to pay. Above would be though for me. :slight_smile:

Probably could have done it much earlier tho.

3 Likes

In terms of exclusives that really show off the power…yes, Xbox One launch was better. We had Ryse which was a superb looking game but the game itself wasn’t amazing or anything, not for me. Forza was great to have at launch and was a looker too. But that’s about it. It wasn’t a stellar launch lineup in any way. Do i wish MS would’ve had a game like Ryse to show off the visuals (and maybe actually a great playing game too) of course, but it is what it is.

Yes Sony has Spidey as launch game, although i find it extremely odd that we haven’t see any gameplay yet and a launch window game, Ratchet we’ve seen gameplay of twice now. It’s true, Sony has timed exclusivtiy deals for two (imo not so great looking)Bethesda published games and according to some insiders some very other big timed exclusives.I see what you mean with that Xbox only has indie or smaller timed exclusives but at the same time they DO have timed exclusivity on Stalker 2. I doubt that falls under indie?

I post it here too thinks it’s a great thread!
1 Like

More details soon.

14 Likes

Boom! I’m onboard.

Guys, sorry for my ignorance, but would XSS be able to run XoX version of games with back-compat? I’m asking that, because XSS has less ram that XoX.

2 Likes

Probably not due to the memory situation. It will run the games in Xbox One S mode most likely.