Xbox Game Pass reach the milestone of 15 million subscribers

With unique investments in content, community, and the cloud, Microsoft’s gaming strategy differs from others by empowering people to play the games they want, with the people they want, anywhere they want. Games are the primary growth engine in gaming, and games are fueling new cloud-gaming services like Xbox Game Pass, which has reached a new milestone of over 15 million subscribers.

source: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/microsoft-to-acquire-zenimax-media-and-its-game-publisher-bethesda-softworks-301134492.html

5 Likes

Boom! That’s $150m per month in revenue from GP at the minimum!

Nope i paid 120€ for 3 year

How many more will now subscribe just for Elder Scrolls and Fallout ALONE. Geez.

1 Like

Amazing growth in a few months. They’ll be at 30m by this time next year.

4 Likes

This is what the deal is all about :To grow Game Pass subscriber growth. However, this is a nuclear option and I am expecting the growth to explode, especially when ES, Fallout and Starfield are released.

1 Like

Game Pass is such a good offer, even at full price. With the addition of xCloud and the growing library of games, I can see them reaching the next milestone very quickly!

2 Likes

I forsee this will rise to 20 million in the next few months

1 Like

I :heart: Gamepass.

4 Likes

Game Pass the gift that keeps on giving.

I will say it over and over again, Game Pass is the biggest Next Gen service ever in Gaming after Xbox live.

It fundamentally changed how we consume gaming content and there is nothing like it.

Xbox/Microsoft have created an unparallelled ecosystem of services at an incredibly affordable price.

• Game Pass
  • PC gaming being at forefront
  • Cross plaform between Xbox, PC
  • Xcloud
  • Unparallelled Backwards Compatibility Program
  • Unification of devices & Many more to come

All this done while being transparent and honest with the community and no hidden agendas. They delivered on promises and more.

I will keep my sub active for Game Pass the next few years and I havent done the gold conversiom trick.

Absolutely brilliant work from Phil and Microsoft.

Right there with you, I’ve been a subscriber since it launched and I argued that the value was incredible even then. Now, it’s stupid not to be a subscriber, you’d literally be throwing money away.

15mil is incredible, especially headed into a next gen. With today’s news too, this service won’t slow growth anytime soon.

1 Like

Same. I remember being a Netflix subscriber when they rolled out their streaming service. The only thing worth watching was a show by Pen and Teller, lol. But they slowly started adding content and it just took off and I haven’t cancelled my sub since. I really see Gamepass being the same, except it started off way better. :smile:

1 Like

Starfield.

On Game Pass.

6 Likes