Xbox Game Pass |OT| Our Backlogs Are Doomed

Personally i’m very satisfied with January, just started Persona 3, Hi-Fi Rush now and then Goldeneye. More like overwhelmed because i have no time for Persona 4.

3 Likes

I really hope so because this format is top notch! It shows gameplay and we hear from the devs. It’s all we need!

More than three titles announced. We’re back, baby!

18 Likes

And all of this is for this month still? Dope!

3 Likes

This list is updated until february 7th. I’m starting to think the announcement times will be random from now on.

Well they waited until the show to announce a GP drop so in a roundabout way I was right that the show would have drops :nerd_face:

And good to see new stuff there, not just show stuff.

1 Like

We thought it will be collection of old and coming soon new ones, but not a brand new one.

Nice but what happened to shadow warrior 3? I even got the phone app notification around 2 weeks ago

1 Like

Oh man I’m excited!

Actually this makes sense. The next Tuesday is on 31st. So yes, it is normal schedule.

Goldeneye alone would have done it for me, the rest is icing on the cake. Also hotwheels is back lol.

Hope it stays around longer this time. :rofl:

2 Likes

It been like what… a month since it left due to technical issues. Hopefully it all sorted out by now.

I would hope that they thought this one through carefully before adding to the coming soon stuff. Please Xbox. Don’t fool around now. :joy:

1 Like

I got the platinum for Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure: ASB way back on the PS3. It’s not a very good game, but I am glad that this kind of content is being courted by Xbox.

(If you’re a fan, check it out. If you don’t know anything about it, you’re not gonna learn anything but it might be a good time playing with someone else who doesn’t know anything)

5 Likes

There’s been a lot of weird leaks/errors with Game Pass (and Cloud Gaming) over the last 6-12 months.

Who knows at this point. Maybe they have to wait a year after it joined PS+?

yea, it was day one ps now. some day one gp games after one year they come to plus, logically will happen vice versa.

1 Like

I’m a little confused…

The games say coming soon, but it’s the 26, only a few more days left for this month. Are some of those February titles?

Some yes. Last game to be released is Hot Wheels (lol) on February 7th.

Ah OK.

Then we probably should not expect anything on the first Tuesday of February. This is a bit unusual, a drop for January and February in one, right?