Xbox Game Pass |OT| Our Backlogs Are Doomed

Dragon Quest Heroes 2 is my guess.

The Touryst is leaving? I’ll make sure to get on that then! I wish it would just say what the last day is before it leaves.

2 Likes

“Leaving July 31”

Nah, I mean on Xbox itself in the Game Pass app.

Anyone in the Euro time zone interested in tackling co-op in The Ascent? I don’t typically play online but this one gives me those old Diablo II co-op vibes.

The OT for this very anticipated Game Pass game is live!

Omno is now available on Game Pass!

https://www.microsoft.com/p/omno/9pj6c03zllqv?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

Our review (by @Harm0nica):

8 Likes

And now we wait for The Ascent…

1 Like

Do we know what happened with The Forgotten City? I know tweets mentioning it were deleted but seems strange for it to simply be an error. Last minute fall through on the deal perhaps?

Lots of exciting stuff happening on Game Pass lately.

Death’s Door grabbed a lot of attention & headlines. I’m not interested in that game but it’s not a problem at all, The Ascent, Last Stop, Omno & Raji all launched within about a week :sweat_smile:

Kinda feels like things are really heating up this year & I’m here for it!

I played through the first 2 areas of Omno last night (plan to finish it now too), and I really loved it! This is absolutely worth checking out and quite cool for a single developer game.

It was probably just an error, the game was set to be released with all the others but not on Game Pass.

Fair enough. I suppose we would have heard about it. On the backlog/sale alert pile it goes. Too much GamePass goodness at the moment for something I only had a passing interest in.

Anyone know when the Ascent embargo lifts? I’m playing regardless but I’m curious as to how it lands.

Yeah I’m kinda curious too. The previews were glowing, Jez really loved it.

1 Like

Totally agree with you! Death’s Door isn’t on Game Pass though (and it’s well worth the retail price imo, especially for the summer spotlight thing they’re doing)

1 Like

SkateBird delayed to September 16

3 Likes

Annapurna suddenly announced FOUR games coming to Game Pass:

12 Likes

Go play Gorogoa everyone, when that arrives on the Pass. It’s one of those games that is absolutely unlike anything else.

1 Like

Missed the stream last night but Annapurna are an awesome publisher & I will play every one of those new games on Game Pass :smiley::+1: