Xbox Game Pass |OT| Our Backlogs Are Doomed

Last updated on: 04/17/2024

General information

Xbox Game Pass is the easiest and cheapest way to play hundreds of games on your Xbox One or Xbox Series X|S consoles, Windows 10 and 11 PCs and mobile (Android/iOs). With a monthly fee, you’ll get access to hundreds of games in a growing catalog from third party publishers, independent studios, selected partners and, of course, Xbox Game Studios, with first-party games launching day and date on the service. Some games from third party devs are also available on launch on console and/or PC - on console, almost 100 games were launched on the service. Each month, some games are added and others removed, ensurig that there is always something new for you to play.

As of today, there are four tiers of Xbox Game Pass subscriptions:

[Xbox Game Pass Core - $9.99/month] - Access to a selected catalog of games, on-line multiplayer, Deals with Game Pass Core and Free Play Days. No day 1 releases.

Xbox Game Pass for Console - $10.99/month - Access to the full catalog of games on console and some on PC (Play Anywhere). Day 1 releases.

PC Game Pass - $9.99/month - Access to the full catalog of games on PC and EA Play catalog (PC). Day one releases.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (Console, PC and Coud + Xbox Game Pass Core) - $16.99/month - Access to the full catalog of games on console, PC and cloud, on-line multiplayer, Deals with Game Pass Core, Free Play Days, EA Play catalog (console, PC and cloud). Day one releases.

The games are downloaded to your local device, and in the coming months, Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers will be able to stream a bunch of games to their mobile phones too. For those who have an active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription, you can also take advantage of the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Perks, with exclusive free perks, add-ons, consumables and more.

The library features games that are suitable for all ages and skill levels, so it’s easy for everyone to join the fun, either on a co-op adventure, an online multiplayer battlefield or a single player narrative driven experience: there are games for everyone. To find new games to play, you can access the Game Pass tab on your Xbox One or Xbox Series X|S console, see them on your ready to install library, or download the Xbox Game Pass app for mobile (Android and iOs) or PC. New games are added almost every week; on the other hand, some games usually are removed in the middle and the end of each month, with a few exceptions.

But wait, there’s more: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers get access to an EA Play membership at no additional cost, on console and PC (PC Game Pass subscribers can access the EA Play catalog for PC as well).

I’ll post separate lists of games available on console, PC and mobile, with future additions and removals of each platform right below.

Console games - 397

PC games - 372

Cloud games - 375

Core games - 38

EA Play (console) - 89

EA Play (cloud) - 37

EA Play (PC) - 83

21 Likes

Great job

Good job on the OT!

I’m all about devalue Game Pass brings.

This week three games are coming to the service:
Grounded game preview (today!)
Nowhere Prophet (July 29th)
The Touryst (July 30th)
Yakuza Kiwami 2 (July 30th)

All for console and PC, I believe.

1 Like

The Touryst has a very charming artstyle, curious to try it out.

1 Like

Yeah, looks really good. Didn’t know about this game until now…

Bumping for a new audience

I’m actually really addicted to Forager right now. It starts slow and has a little mid game lull, but once you start upgrading everything it’s very addicting (at least to me)

1 Like

Good job @ronabs

Great work!

Coming soon August, 6

• Darksiders: Genesis (console)
  • It Lurks Below (console/PC)
  • The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan (console)
  • Trailmakers (console/PC)
  • UnderMine (console/PC)
  • Xeno Crisis (console/PC)

August, 13th

• Final Fantasy VII HD (console/PC)
1 Like

Next 2 weeks of releases are very solid. Still playing through yakuza kiwami 2 though. The backlog grows ever bigger.

Who has the time for all these games, lmao.

1 Like

Wow great job OP!

Thanks for putting all of this together

My poor backlog.

Just completed The Touryst. Really cool little adventure game. Took me about 5 1/2 hours. It has some very neat ideas, fun minigames and a cool, fresh setting. I loved finding new travel guides and discover new islands. Native 4k/60fps on my Xbox One X was also nice and smooth to play. Overall a cool production from just a handful of developers from Germany. Definitely recommended!

3 Likes

I started playing through this the other day. I really like the feel and look of this game

2 Likes

Is this legal though?

5 Likes

I am beginning to ask that very question lol. The ‘play later’ list has just been getting bigger since Microsoft keeps adding games I am interested in playing.

1 Like