Xbox China leaks FF7 Remake Intergrade for Xbox?

We are closer to it being exclusive for 2 years than 12 months😂

I think reality is closer to it being exclusive for 5 years than 12 months.

1 Like

No-one cares that Sony extended it. The game significantly underperformed FFXV…something no-one could have predicted.

??? You cant be any kind of serious.

It’s a matter of numbers. FFVIIR selling fewer copies then FFXV was something no one could have predicted. Like Avengers Endgame pulling in less Box office then Antman and the Wasp.

Hopefully the game can find an audience on PC and Gamepass.

The game launched on platform compared to PS4, XB1 and PC and its only like 3 million lifetime less and a way superior game. What you are saying and implying is borderline nonsense.

1 Like

Hey man. FFXV launched in 2015 to 100m less gamers and somehow still beat the Holy Grail of FF games. That definitely had to sting for Square Enix.

The original is a top 10 game of all time on almost any list, if they don’t sell 20 million on a complete remake of that, they’re literally morons and incapable of effectively operating a business and should close lol.

They screwed up big time not making it multiplatform and pushing the hell out of it. Should have been on PS, PC, Switch, PC, everything.

He also said Gold would be free and a bunch of others from the past year that was wrong. The whole Kojima thing is also seemingly to be a dud.

1 Like

The vast majority of the stuff he talks about ends up being true

Not sure exactly how you’ve come to the conclusion of the Kojima thing being a “dud”

1 Like

I disagree about Switch. Games shouldn’t be downgraded for poverty hardware unless they’re last gen low spec games like Persona 5(which should have come out on switch atlus are stupid). Or did you mean a Cloud version?(no pun intended)

Also 20m for a single player JRPG is fantasy land let alone one that’s 1/3 or 1/4 remake of an entire game.

But it would have way more than whatever money SE got from Sony. ITs just backhanded favouritism and history.

Another thing people forget is FF7 remake came out during the beginning of the pandemic…the notion that this game wouldn’t of KILLED in sales for Xbox and PC at the time superseeding any Sony money are delusional.

From SE’s perspective. It was a mistake. But one that they can rectify by not doing it again. And it will be much MUCH harder for sony to get a timed exclusive for Remake part 2. They’d have to pay way more. They still might do. But Remake being successful on Xbox and PC is something we need to happen.

Not sure if it will be that successful on PC if the rumours of it being Epic exclusive are true

And that fucking sums SE up. You delay a game for 2 years for PC and put it on the Epic store. Jesus.

1 Like

Because we’ve heard absolutely nothing about it.

Because its still super early, and in late stage negotiations. Also i cant believe people still hold the gold thing against grubb. He admitted his mistake but reconfirmed that gold being gone is eventually the goal. Even if you take the gold thing into account, grub has gotten like a hundred other things correct, but people still brand him as fake because of that one damn leak

3 Likes

He’s not fake but tired of people putting these guys on a pedestal for leaks and news.

It’s not easy selling over 20 million copies of a game. For example even Halo game didn’t manage to do that, even when it was top dog in the industry. And no JRPG ever sold that amount.

A game that doesn’t release on all platforms is not a good example. The original Final fantasy 7 sold over 18 million copies lifetime, they needed to hit that audience and expans on it.

No way in hell I pay full price for this when/if it comes to Xbox. Hopefully it’s on Gamepass.

1 Like

If this will cost full price, a 2+ years old game, then you’d know SE wants to rip off Xbox users. So it probably will be, lol.

1 Like

Any big game like this that gets moneyhatted is an instant pass for me, if it doesn’t come into gamepass im not touching it

3 Likes

I mean…its only a rip off if it costs more than the PS5 version. Ignore the Vanilla FF7 remake. Xbox one will never get FF7 remake. Thats a pipe dream now. If SE port it it will be the next gen integrade only.