Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase announced for Sunday June 12 at 10 a.m. PT + Xbox Games Showcase Extended on June 14th at 10am PT (Spoiler Free)

I believe this show will have a ton of gameplay in it, of course new games will receive the CG treatment, but I’m fairly confident that they should have gameplay from a ton of already announced games.

2 Likes

i hope Geoff makes a game show and not one giant ad

I’m glad it’s on Sunday. During work day would be hard to contain excitement.

1 Like

Excited to see Starfield, Redfall and perhaps Avowed. Not expecting any more of that so I can pleasantly surprised if there is more.

What is he gonna do without Elden Ring this time? He had a long and boring show but kept people hooked because he promised Elden Ring and then saved it for the very end.

I doubt he will get anything substantial this time, maybe Avatar frontiers of Pandora and Callisto Protocol?

How many hours?

That’s a good question. I’ll just play something with the second monitor or phone playing the showcase. I don’t want to waste time like before. As for his big game, maybe Kojima game? That’s the only shot.

We don’t know yet. We probably hear it from Greenberg when the time gets really close.

Yay, victory for Team One Show! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The scary thing is that Geoff showing Death Stranding again is not an unbelievable idea.

I expect big things… they’re announcing the showcase way in advance compared to last year.

We didn’t hear anything about a date until late May in 2021.

2 Likes

My take away is this is gonna be a dense show, and they will do a post show to show more details about everything they announced.

2 Likes

I love that Xbox shows up to E3 every year. I appreciate the consistency (unlike some other video game companies that skip it).

7 Likes

"Some years back a dear friend of mine delivered a critically acclaimed and award winning experience, he’s here once again to show something more.

1 Like

Probably nothing coming in hot like Halo Infinite was lol

For a single show I don’t expect a lot of deep dives. Probably even Starfield deep dive will be 10 minutes at best.

Ten minutes is not too bad to be honest if they show everything that matters. But I can see a separate stream later for more footage later in that case. Redfall too, assuming it’s still very much a 2022 title really will need some good exposure.

1 Like

They might show it on Summer Game Fest maybe. We’ll see.

But the single show might be the best Xbox show ever. Though it depends on the content.

I guess it will depend on how much they got. Todd does like his deep dives and so do we, we love those. If Xbox cuts down some multiplatform coverage and keeps a lot of it XGS I can see a longer duration for Starfield and Redfall coverage.