Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase announced for Sunday June 12 at 10 a.m. PT + Xbox Games Showcase Extended on June 14th at 10am PT (Spoiler Free)

I mean it is not like they need to travel for the showcase this time.

2 Likes

2 Likes

That’s absolutely possible. Options for future projects and or rights of first refusal for such projects are common in many contacts, and if it’s a dlc it may have just been in the initial contact.

The Leak topic is over there:

3 Likes

Didn’t notice, thanks!

Edit: I’ve moved my post to help people here to avoid spoilers

2 Likes
3 Likes

Ark 2 confirmed at the show.

3 Likes

Ark is a popular game. I wonder if we will know about other announcements - that would not be the surprises - before the showcase. As long as megatons won’t leak - it would bring more people.

Maybe one or two more, but everything else will remain a secret. Last year, Far Cry 6 and BF2042 warned people that they will be at Xbox. This one is the first. Make sense. The game still has strong population to this day. This will be big, especially since this is (timed) exclusive.

feel like they snubbed a few hints in that recent “xbox” hype video on twitter. just like how they snubbed starfield (astronaut) and FH5 (mexico forest) in last year’s gamepass overview trailer.

like there are a few shots of an ex-host of Xbox shows saying “xbox” line and yet they chose the one where he wore the KI t-shirt. i like it.

It also still gets 60k at Steam charts too.

That would be cool and hilarious.

Remember Spongers leak of avowed? Target was late 2022/early 2023. the dream is still alive!!!

Ppl pretending halo infinite is a major success and not a mess. I love it.

1 Like

Not to mention it’s not free. It’s also on Xbox most played games, top 20. And it’s on Game Pass, so for Steam to chart that well, it’s definitely popular.

And that’s despite all its junk :joy: I think they should release special Series S console.

Also it seems l ike it was unofficially leaked as their main account did not retweet that.

Avowed was probably not with covid in mind though. I am still going with late next year for it.

People presenting their opinion as facts I love it.

And people should not expect Avowed for 22. I feel like this can only end in disappointment.

2 Likes

The final campaign is the same as the trailer just with the lighting updated a bit and a layer of dirt in chief. The circle jerk against it never made any sense. It always looked fine.

The history revision with infinite never fails to amuse me.

You say “everything surrounding infinite has been a mess” yet you then go on to say that the campaign wasn’t? Which one is it?

In Fall last year, Halo Infinite had a stellar campaign and a solid MP. The primary issue with the MP has and continues to be the pace of content release.

Yes, there are other issues, like pc stability, an in game report system, network issues, etc, but the core of the “mess” has been delayed seasons.

The game will be a whole lot better by the end of this year, yes, but let’s not pretend it wasn’t one of the top played games on Xbox for even months after release.

10 Likes