Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase announced for Sunday June 12 at 10 a.m. PT + Xbox Games Showcase Extended on June 14th at 10am PT (Spoiler Free)

Ok but i still expect to see

Starfield

Redfall

Forza Motorsport

Grounded full release

Contraband

Avowed

GOW Collection

Quake Reboot

so it not like the guy totally pull it out of thin air most of the stuff he list make sense

1 Like

Pretty much all that is either expected or heavily rumored, anybody could say that and be like “look, told you”

https://twitter.com/JezCorden/status/1529575433766850561?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1529575433766850561|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=

Jez knows ? lol

This looks more like a prediction list, not a leak, lol.

That a spot on list though if i had to guess that would be my list too but i would add 1 more Wolfenstein 3 lol

Working those articles ahead of time. Gonna get all the clicks.

More like Jez is gonna go snooping, looking around in MS’s backend, gonna be fun listening to him and Rand do the whole “wink-wink guess what we know but you don’t” routine on XB2 for the next two weeks (not)

1 Like

Part of me wants him to leak it but another part of me want to be surprised by the showcase wile not knowing beforehand

1 Like

I’m going to ask that any “leaks” for the showcase be posted in a separate Spoiler / Leaks thread. Even if they’re seemingly Fake. Please be the kind and considerate community I know you are.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

23 Likes

Agreed

3 Likes

Id rather it be a aurprise. Of course id rather the showcase is this weekend too :laughing:

I can’t see it, since they also haven’t long finished work helping with Deathloop too. Hopefully, we’ll get to see what Indiana Jones looks like mind

I can see a confirmation of its existence. Just a title or CG trailer is enough with 2024/2025 “the end of Blascos journey” also pretent yougblood does not exist thanks.

1 Like

If I was MS unless it’s ready to go this year or very early next year. I leave any announcement.

hmm I would announce it early. Since people know what to expect it is fine to announce early. (Look at GOW) Same reason why The Outer World 2 anouncement was pretty hyped. You ar just excited a series continues or in this case reach its climax.

New IPs however dont generate hype with a CGI trailer.

Even the rivival of something like Banjo or Killer Instinct with CGI or a Title Card can generate hype.

https://twitter.com/Tom_Henderson/status/1529752292525850624

Imagine you see a tropical island and here the familiar music of banjo. Then you hear someone talking goofy in the background. The camara winks over and you see banjoo as a fully voiced character. People would go crazy. Remember the smash announcement?

Announce it early for what gain, yet again Xbox coming next year. We know XBox now got loads of games in development, the issue is when will they be ready.

I state you my reasoning as long as such annoucements are supported with gameplay from Avowed, Starfield, Project Mara etc. I see no reasone why such annoucements are bad. It gives you something to look forward too.

1 Like