Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase announced for Sunday June 12 at 10 a.m. PT + Xbox Games Showcase Extended on June 14th at 10am PT (Spoiler Free)

Tabata doesn’t work at Square Enix anymore he founded his own company called JP Games and they are developing new games so it wouldn’t be related to Final Fantasy.

Harada as well. I guess there is that rumor of Bandai on Killer Instinct 2. Or Tekken 8 has yet to be revealed.

Though I agree with this

There’s a guy wearing a KI shirt and Harada is in the video

Killer Instinct 2 confirmed

2 Likes

Nah, they could have used anyone else saying Xbox.

Kojima, Tabata and Harada exclusive games confirmed.

3 Likes

I forgot, which guy was rumored to have 2 unnanouncement games in development with some big publishers? (it was assumed that it was Sony).

But, now imagine this

• FF7R Game Pass PC & Xbox & Cloud
  • FF14 launching on Xbox
  • Persona collection (3,4,5) Game Pass
  • Soul Hackers 2 Day 1 Game Pass
  • Kojima’s new game

If it was just choosing randomly how could they not get Itagaki tho lol.

It probably is nothing but imma dream.

I think you are talking about Tabata.

Tabata/JP Games

Oh, imagine his new game FF inspired game announced exclusively for Xbox

Has Itagaki ever appeared on an Xbox E3 Stage?

That’s right! Would be really cool to see him there though. But didn’t we have a rumor the other day that Sony already had a deal with his studio? Not that this rumor can’t be bollocks, absolutely can.

Was any Sony’s rumor true though?

Most of Sony’s rumors are always something crazy wet dreams that never happen.

1 Like

Good point. A lot turn out to be nonsense, true.

1 Like

You would think so, but I guess it’s possible that he hasn’t haha.

This year’s version of 7 studio acquisitions is going to be inferences from this video and Phil playing Banjo.

1 Like

I think he appeared in some TGS stage but not E3.

1 Like

We probably shouldn’t read too much into the people shown in the video. Those were just some very important people in the industry. Well, except The Rock. He was just there for entertainment, lol.

So, will The Rock be on the stage?

1 Like

The part of JP Games working with 2 different publishers on big games is officially confirmed, we don’t know the publishers yet though.

There was a Twitter account who said Sony is one of them, but apparently that account’s track record isn’t good.

By the way, the two games JP Games are making are detailed a little here

The first title has finished pre-production. It is a high-speed RPG described as an experimental game and evolution of Final Fantasy Type-0 . Tabata wants to lessen the amount of time it takes to clear an RPG in a single playthrough by condensing the RPG experience and making it playable many times over in multiplayer.

The second title has only just begun. It is a global AAA-scale nomadic RPG described as an evolution of Final Fantasy XV . The goal is to make a large-scale title that incorporates free exploration.

Personally if Xbox is one of these then I hope it’s the second one. First one sounds like GAAS or something (maybe that would interest Sony since they’re building a GAAS catalogue).

He will be the host of this year’s event.