Xbox Acquisition |OT7| Come on down for your chance to win on “Who will Xbox buy next?!”

I can honestly see this happening I’ve seen Gabe say a lot of good things about XBOX lately, he was also a former Microsoft employee, he did live talks with Phil Spencer, Microsoft is one if not the biggest publisher on Steam (although I don’t understand why Minecraft is still not on Steam)

If I noticed something with the recent acquisitions of Microsoft it is that very often they are linked together they acquired InXile and Obsdian (Interplay and Black Isle) after they acquired Bethesda which owns the Fallout IPs but also ID Software which created the ID Tech engine which was given to Gabe Nawel to create source (without ID Software Valve would not even exist) Microsoft seems to assemble a puzzle and bring together in one place the origins of video games they did not happy to buy only recent Studios but Studios which have more than 30 years of experience at the origin of the creation of entire genres of video games (the one who is in charge of acquisitions at Microsoft knows the history of games very well video and Valve is definitely one of them)

1 Like