Xbox Acquisition |OT4| It's Acquisition Season for Xbox with $69 Billion deal, NICE!

Who cares if Anime games are avg… I just want my game

Forget Bandi… Just give me this game :rofl: don’t care who makes it to be honest

Put Sonic in Mexico

Huge hit

:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

anyone can make naruto game , just have to give money to shueisha . They are greedy af so they would gladly give you the license .

1 Like

I can only afford Gamepass :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

It’s actually funny because nick does know how big Mario is given Odyssey is the only game he’d apparently give a 10 this last decade.

But yeah, sonic as a gaming series is stuck in the 90s still and will never get the kind of acclaim again that Mario continues to, not until the franchise undergoes massive philosophical changes about what it means to be a sonic game and we know that shit ain’t happening anytime soon if not ever.

7 Likes
1 Like

People on here dismissing Square Enix’s eastern IP but if Sony acquired them it would be a deep blow on the level of Bethesda IMO.

Any publisher acquisition by Sony would be a deep if not near fatal blow to Xbox.

It wouldn’t be as bad because they already treat Xbox as second class. But yeah, it’d still be bad.

4 Likes

Thats one of the reasons why xbox should buy all of square enix not just the western studios. In fact its totaally stupid to buy jjust the western studios. I don’t see phil and gang sharing the opinion i see on this forum of se.

1 Like

I don’t think it’d stupid to buy the west, take what you can get lol. Given the choice of the whole thing or just the west I’m taking the whole thing though.

Absolutely not.

4 Likes

We need to be watching out for MS securing Eidos Montreal for an exclusive game.

4 Likes

I’m watching for guardians to hit gamepass first

4 Likes

Prolly gonna have to wait a year for that, sony probably has the marketing rights anti gamepass shenanigans

I’m not sure who does. Demo ran on PS5, international trailer was at Xbox TGS.

Xbox TGS is always wierd like that. Like they showed a RE village trailer at it last year i think when sony had marketing rights for it

I know Xbox has not really bought public companies, but I do think they should take a look at People Can Fly again. With their history, the type of games they have in development, Theriot great location and their value dropping too a major low point the past 6 months, now is the time. Go get that Polish studio!

8 Likes

Whatever happen to that Rumor that Phil was in Poland why did we not see any Polish Game studio getting bought by MS.

1 Like

Phil was in Japan as well so … :phil_lmao:

2 Likes