Xbox Acquisition |OT2| Something, Something, Snowball Effect

Well, Supergiant is an obvious pick, but that musical stuff your pulling is giving me Harmonix vibes…

I’ve got quite the list, but I don’t wanna take the air out of the room.:sweat_smile:

Remember all that pre e3 rumors? I remember. I don’t think anything is happening next week or that Xbox is buying wb studios.

Haha, of course it’s not.

1 Like

Don’t think it’s odd the show was cut from 90 minutes to 82?

3 Likes

Outside of Supergiant and Playdead, I have never even heard of any of those studios. Of course, I rarely play Indie games so that would probably have something to do with it.

While probably not “indie” like the studios listed above, I would like to see Microsoft acquire The Astronauts who are currently developing Witchfire which sadly, is as of now, a PC only title.

These are all the Studios I have heard Microsft is interested in or has a letter of interest in acquiring. (All of these game have Microsoft backing before the talks). All are Indies/ID@Xbox partners.

1. A studio that will be using the cloud to make their next game to achieve a new way of exploration in games. :rocket:
  2. Gameplay/Storytelling is their core when it comes to the games they make and they going to make something a lot of people will want to play. (this one is imminent for this week) :open_book: :crossed_swords:
  3. A creative figure has started a new studio with Independent backing and support to create a new immersive simulator :face_with_monocle: :robot:

EDIT: Tubular Bells isn’t an acquisition but a partnership with one of the industry giants and a key industry figure. Xbox been funding them along the way and will be coming on day 1 to game pass and possible a timed exclusive. Think Inside :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Easy answer…SEGA! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Hello Games?

3 Likes
  1. Hello Games
  2. Supergiant
  3. CliffyB/Casey Hudson
3 Likes

That’s a tight deadline to put yourself in to. We’ll see

3 Likes

Mike Oldfield is bringing his discography to Game Pass…?

Yes indeed, I rather put this on myself than continuing teasing if it doesn’t happen blame me if it happens later doesn’t matter I was wrong on the timing.

11 Likes

Is it happening?

The super, not massive, but giant news?:eyes:

1 Like

Just a word about insider info. We’re not looking to start some sort of (awful) verification program like other forums. If you constantly post “insider info” and you’re wrong all the time, I will :snap: you straight to Alaska :wink: . If you’re right all the time? Great!

28 Likes

4 Likes

At least, this is better than the random images. :smile:

2 Likes

Alaska….

rapidly starts looking up studios in Alaska

7 Likes

Klee Enterprises Ltd.

15 Likes

12 Likes

Understand Captain America GIF

2 Likes