Windows Central: Series X and Series S coming November 10th, Series X will be $499

Series X not confirmed yet, right?

1 Like

nope

$499 is a fair price for the Series X and will probably be the PS5 price. Iā€™m surprised thereā€™s not all-digital Series X for $399.

Donā€™t confuse your customers /s

1 Like

Considering everything that is in the system that is a very fine price. And of course weā€™ll always see those weird articles and people saying ā€œXSX is obselete now, look at this new Nvidia card.ā€ which is a argument i donā€™t understand at all, itā€™s not like you plug that videocard in the TV and GO, like a XSX, lol. All of a sudden these sites conveniently leave out the fact that you need so much more than just a videocard.

You mean the same people that donā€™t seem to have a problem buying cell-phones, TVs and cars? Those people?

1 Like

There is that muddy cloud at the end of my comment. if you click on it you see the ā€œ/sā€ ā€¦ that is called a hidden spoiler!

1 Like

Itā€™s weird how this has confirmed the PS5 price for so many people in seeing in various places. Itā€™s $399/$499 possibly $449/$499 at a push.

They arenā€™t even saying itā€™s pointing to or anything like that, they are flat out convinced. Considering Sony would easily sell their first 5m consoles at $599 itā€™s a bit of a leap of faith that they will give up that half billion dollars to stick it to MS.

They do like sticking it to MS though so Iā€™ll n guess $499/$449.

1 Like

Jez has some details we donā€™t know yet.

They will offset that $500 million loss by putting their games on steam ;p

Not so convinced about the depth of his knowledge. The other day he was asking Jason Ronald on twitter ā€œwhat if he wanted to place series x horizontallyā€ lol

1 Like

$500 means I will buy the X as soon as I can get ahold of one. Shouldnā€™t be hard unless they donā€™t produce enough of them

It is official now.

2 Likes

Ā£449 UK, lets go!