Which new XGS game will you be playing in August?

Wasteland 3 I was waiting so long to play it. MS Flight if my PC doesn’t explode in my face and last but not least Battletoads seems really fun!

I’ll be playing all 4. As to which one will actually continue to get my attention, that’s another story. I’m super hyped for MFS, I like Dontnod’s games usually, Wasteland 3 could be cool, and Battletoads will at least be worth a try. I’m thinking Flight Sim will get the most play out of me funnily enough.

Huge Battletoads fan on the Nintendos. Hope this one lives up. Felt like it was never coming. Excited about the Tell Me Why story.

Looking forward to trying battletoads with my wife. Shame it’s not online coop though. I’m really excited about Wasteland 3, can’t get enough of those type of games. I enjoyed Wasteland 2 for what it was, but it felt a little too dated.

I´ve been waiting for Wasteland 3 for a long time (6 years since the second game) so i´m pretty excited to finally play it. I´ll be playing Battletoads and Tell me why as well. XGS is on fire this month.

Battletoads for sure, potentially Tell Me Why and Wasteland 3 but not sure when I’ll get around to those 2.

I’ll play Battletoads Day One for sure, I’m looking forward to it and have pre-installed on my Xbox. I have also pre-installed Tell Me Why, but I’ll probably give it a try in September, after all 3 chapters get released.

I want to play Wasteland 3 but HOLY CRAP Wasteland 2 was awful on consoles as the text was too small to read. Although if Wasteland 3 is fully voiced that may alleviate this

Battletoads won me over after the last trailer. MFS if my notebook can handle it. Tell me Why only when all episodes come out.

I pass Wasteland, I don’t like the genre very much, it doesn’t have a PTBR subtitle and it contains a lot of text.

I cannot wait for MS Flight Sim and Tell Me Why!

Wasteland 3 and Battle Toads for me.

1 Like

Grew up playing Battletoads on the NES. Definitely will be giving it a try