What news will MS drop this week to dilute the Spartacus reveal news cycle?

They put out a commercial of Will Smith walking up to a CGI Marcus Fenix and slapping him the face.

7 Likes

Senua gonna slap the sh*t out of Kratos lol

1 Like

Maybe we are closed to the day when online gaming is totally free without gold membership. That would be a good answer to spardacus.

If you think about it, that could potentially be another industry shaking movement…but they were the one who created it :stuck_out_tongue:

If given the chance Marcus would definitely smack a Locust over his ruined tomatoes lol.

1 Like

I know about Spartacus but whats the other Sony rumours?

I have heard GOW state of play, psvr2, an aquisition (less likely) . Personally i think it is just announcing Spartacus.

“Oh no. Anyway…”

Nothing. If anything, it ensures Xbox won’t drop news until the week after.

1 Like

You really think Microsoft is so passive?

Microsoft has never liked sharing the limelight. If they want to announce something, they prefer to do it without having to compete for the media’s attention. The only thing you can expect this coming week from Xbox are the upcoming games with Gold.

1 Like

Nothing, Microsoft usually don’t do that. Sony does, but not Microsoft.

Nothing

Xbox be like

Oh, they have their Spartacus should we release our Gladiator

Jokes aside, this is actually silly to even consider what xbox could come up with. They not releasing info to play wars here

1 Like

Nothing? They never seem to try and spoil Sony’s announcements (even though Sony continuously tried unsuccessfully with Horizon 2 every time Ms had something).

Not even GT7 which was like a golden opportunity to showcase FM and how much better it will look they took it.

Nobody expected FM to be announced out of nowhere due to GT7 release as it was expected to be at E3.

FM was announced already a few years ago. They even showed in engine footage.

I mean it was obvious Ms would save it for E3, but with Gt7 being so underwhelming visually, they could have strike and showcased how much better looking FM is.

In the end it turned out for the best, because Gt7 ended up self imploding, but it was a luck strike.

It was announced at E3 no?

Also Microsoft don’t act that way. Sony likes to do that, but not Microsoft.

Yes, but that does not mean they need to show it only at e3.

Yes, that’s exactly what I said. That Ms doesn’t do that even when Sony has set the table for the. So they won’t for Spartacus either.