What games are you excited for out within the next 6 months?!

Games I’m looking forward too in the next 6 months.

Most excited for: (release date order)

Sea of Thieves: A Pirates Life
Scarlet Nexus
Psychonauts 2
12 minutes
Riders Republic
Tales of Arise Lost Judgment
Far Cry 6
Battlefield 2042
Forza Horizon 5
Halo Infinite
Elden Ring

Excited for:

Dungeons and Dragons: dark alliance
The Ascent
Flight Simulator
Back 4 Blood
Sable
Hades
Aragami 2
Dying light 2
Deaths door
Warhammer 40k: Darktide (if its still coming this year)
Super monkey ball banana mania

It’s not going to be humanly possible to keep up.

Write your lists below! :smiley:

edit: Tunic would be on the list, but it doesn’t sound like it is out soon, play the demo it is excellent!

1 Like

In order (kinda):

• Lost Judgment
  • Forza Horizon 5
  • Halo Infinite
  • Psychonauts 2
  • Hades on Xbox
  • Tales of Arise
  • Battlefield 2042
  • Scarlet Nexus
  • The Ascent
  • Sonic Colors Ultimate
  • The Gunk
  • 12 Minutes

Like you said, there’s a LOT. It’s packed.

3 Likes

Forza Horizon 5 and Back 4 Blood are probably my most hype upcoming titles right now.

1 Like

For me, it’s the following -

• The Ascent
  • Kena: Bridge of Spirits
  • Rainbow Six Extraction
  • Far Cry 6
  • Forza Horizon 5 (campaign)
  • Halo Infinite (campaign)
  • Dying Light 2

If they end up getting released this year, then Bright Memory Infinite and Horizon II: Forbidden West would be added to my list above.

1 Like

FH5, Halo, STALKER

1 Like
  • Forza Horizon 5
  • The Ascent
  • Hades
  • Microsoft Flight Simulator
  • Shredders

I’m sure there’s more that’ll pique my interest, being able to try new stuff on game pass is the best ever.

1 Like

Is it on Game Pass? Then I’m excited.

2 Likes

If we exclude games from 2022 and stick to 2021 only then

• Tales of Arise by some distance. Looks to be one of the best Tales games in a long time. So happy this is coming to Xbox.

• Hades Xbox port. I played a good 20 hours of Early Access on Steam loved it but didn’t put enough time into it due to waiting for full release…and then other games got in the way and never got back…now is the perfect time.

• Shredders Been waiting for a Snowboarding game for ages…Steep let me down. No Amped 4 is dissapointing also but this looks good. Can’t wait to play it.

• Lost Judgment - Can’t wait Judgement is awesome RGG studios are awesome this game will be awesome

• Halo Infinite - Probably lower on the list. I’m looking forward to this more curious about the “expansive” campaign than anything. Again its Halo so it will be fun but I’m intrigued by the Campaign. MP i’ll play for a week and probably never touch but The Campaign is what i’m looking forward to the most

• Forza Horizon 5 - I mean its another FH game. I’ll play it and no doubt enjoy it.

Everything else is sort of “wait and see”. But without a doubt my most anticipated game on Xbox is Tales of Arise and probably my most anticipated game on any platform this year.

I’m not including 2022 games because obviously Elden Ring would be number 1 by a landslide.

1 Like

Forza 5 Diablo 2 The Ascent Dying Light 2 Far Cry 6 Halo Infinite Horizon 2 if it makes it

1 Like

Looking at what’s coming to Game Pass

The Rock Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

2 Likes
  • Diablo 2 R
  • Lost Judgment
  • Sonic Colors
  • Hades
  • Back 4 Blood
  • The Ascent
  • Microsoft Flight Simulator
  • Halo Infinite
1 Like

Most anticipated (in order)

• Halo Infinite

• Psychonauts 2

• Forza Horizon 5

• Death’s Door

• Sable

• Darktide

• Radio The Universe

• 12 Minutes

• Little Devil Inside

• Kena

• Stray

If we extended to Jan, then Elden Ring >>>>>

2 Likes

Halo Infinite is probably my most hyped.

Feels like I have been waiting forever for a mainline Halo release then all the doubt pouring in last year over the graphics made the wait worse… but 343 pulled it off so far with what they showed at e3 so I am excited for sure!

Other then Halo it probably has to be Elden Ring, Forza, maybe Battlefield depending on impressions as I don’t fully trust EA lol

3 Likes

Hmm I’m not frothing with excitement but highlights for the next six months (in no particular order) would have to be:

Forza Horizon 5

It looked so pretty and such a nice location and they seem to have taken what I found my issues were with 4 to heart so it should be better in that respect. And I am kinda looking forward to playing it with some people from here, or not with with but to see names.

MS flight Simulator

Im really hoping I can play this with my daughter and show her where I grew up in the UK. She hasnt been there for ages and its such a beautiful part of the countries I hope that we will enjoy flying over it together.

Battlefield 2042

I dont like PvP in games but in Battlefields (And Battlefronts) the focus of being able to support even without being the best shot, is something I enjoy a little, though I don’t put hundreds of hours into the games I enjoy bimbling about in them, and the new one looks amazing.

Not that I dont find any other game intriguing there’s plenty there I would probably enjoy playing, but to select the 3 foremost on my mind, I would say those.

3 Likes
  • Lost Judgment: I’ve devoured thee whole Yakuza franchise in three months and it became one of my favorites of all time. Lost Judgment will be day one for me.

• Psychonauts 2: another game I was able to give a chance because of Game Pass. A masterpiece in storytelling by level design. I hope Psychonauts 2 gives the franchise the recognition it deserves.

• Halo Infinite: I hated the Halo 5 campaign, but since the last gameplay trailer, I’m very hopeful for Infinite. This year’s E3 drove me crazy, can’t wait for this.

• Pokemon Brilliant Diamond: I play Pokémon since Blue. Met some of my best friends playing Pokémon, even my current job was a referral from a friend I’ve made playing Pokémon. Every main instance makes me excited.

• Forza Horizon 5: the gameplay trailer explains better than me.

• Metroid Dread: I love 2D platforms and, of course, love Metroid. Dread looks very smooth and creative, and MercurySteam did a good job with Samus Returns.

• Alex Kidd in The Miracle World DX: I have an emotional attachment with the original. It was mh first game ever, back when I was 3, and the only game my mother played with me. Expecting a lot from this remake, looks cool.

Also:

• Diablo 2
  • Scarlet Nexus
  • 12 minutes
  • The Ascent
  • Back 4 Blood
  • Pokémon Unite
2 Likes

I’ve loved what I’ve played of the Sable demo. Only done about 45mins or so but I’m sold so might hold off now until the game is released. Gamepass day1 too :slight_smile:

4 Likes

yep only played a little but it was so gorgeous I wanted to wait until launch.

4 Likes

There is lots for me to look forward to in the next 6 months.

The Ascent

Diablo 2

Dying Light 2

Forza Horizon 5

Guardians of the Galaxy

Halo Infinite

Horizon: Forbidden West

Kena: Bridge of Spirits

Metroid Dread

Psychonauts 2

Sable

Tunic

That’s more than enough already but the ridiculous thing is, there’s probably more stuff that I’m forgetting at the moment. These are good times to be a gamer.

2 Likes

Outside the big stuff after playing the demo it’s Echo Generation. That game feels like it was personally made for me. Hopefully it actually makes it this year

3 Likes

Yeah this game is so charming!

The rest of the year is so full of interesting games for me and a lot of them are on Game Pass too.

• Scarlet Nexus
  • Death’s Door
  • The Ascent
  • 12 Minutes
  • Hades
  • Psychonauts 2
  • Lost Judgment
  • Sonic Colors Ultimate
  • Diablo 2 Remake
  • Sable
  • Echo Generation
  • Tales of Arise