We challenge the XboxEra community in Halo

We know you guys are Halo fans, so are we!

I’m Jake (GoldSh3ll) Mauchline and I represent the Windows Central Battle.Shrimp. We recently challenged Jeff Grubbs Beef & CheddArmada yesterday. It was a roaring success, we got Jeff, Mike, Miles, Sam & Brendan to join us. We challenge the XboxEra Community.
Final_Battle_DOT_Shrimp

9 Likes

put me in

1 Like

Hell yeah. What’s the day/time ya guys are targeting?

1 Like

Depends on time and day for me.

1 Like

If it’s a doable time for us Europeans I would also be in.

1 Like

1/2 of our guys are Europeans so no issues there.

1 Like

We can definitely coordinate that.

I can be reached on Discord - GoldSh3ll#8186

XBOX - GoldSh3ll Twitter - @GoldSh3ll

1 Like

Gamertag is one OneBadMutha.

Sounds like fun!

1 Like

I believe the Grubb team also challenged Kinda Funny Games, so there’s two other teams XboxEra can play.

2 Likes

Beef & CheddArmada hasn’t challenged Kinda Funny yet. They are taking a break for a couple of months due to Jeff’s schedule.

[quote=“GoldSh3ll [WinCenBattle.Shrimp], post:10, topic:11896, username:GoldSh3ll”]

Beef & CheddArmada hasn’t challenged Kinda Funny yet. They are taking a break for a couple of months due to Jeff’s schedule.

[/quote]

So, what’s the idea here? I suppose you’d want the XboxEra Staff + Community to assemble a team to play?

So, what’s the idea here? I suppose you’d want the XboxEra Staff + Community to assemble a team to play?

[/quote]

That would be ideal, yes. We had Miles Dompier, Sam Tolbert and Brendan Lowry join us.

2 Likes

Be careful if they propose @SoulBlazerz choosing the maps and modes… :rofl:

Luv ya soul, just keeping the memory alive!

1 Like

You know, if they do end up bringing classic maps back, then maybe Chiron has a chance…

On the topic of the thread though, count me in! gamertag is SoulBlazerz, just let me know when.

1 Like

Excuse my ignorance, but what is the challenge all about?