Originally published at: Turn-based RPG 'Jinshin' Hits PC and Xbox Consoles December 22 - XboxEra
Developer Exe Create Inc. and publisher KEMCO have announced that their turn-based role-playing game ‘Jinshin’ will arrive on PC via Steam, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation, and Xbox consoles (Play Anywhere) on the 22nd of December. Pre-orders are available on the Xbox Store and Steam for wishlisting.
Long ago in a corner of the land of Asuka stood the Amaterasu Clan, a group of warriors who smite forces of evil with blades of justice.
The Amaterasu Clan is joined by a young man.
A man of sword mastery and wisdom, Mikazuchi, joins forces with the Amaterasu Clan’s Sword Master, Hinoko, to save his master from Onigami Ichigan.
When the war is done, will peace or chaos reign supreme?
– Enjoy turn-based battles full of ambiance and strategy.
– Make use of tactician Mikazuchi’s orders to gain powerful formation effects to turn the tide of battle.
– Use materials to craft weapons and armor.
– Unlock Kami Arts with weapons.
– Learn magic arts from Tsukumo Kami hiding all over the world.
– Develop village through commands to receive rewards and learn new crafting formulas.
Have a gander at the trailer and screenshots below for more information on Jinshin.