Many old games are automatically improved on Xbox Series X - but some are more improved than others. Especially games that ran bad on the Xbox One family of consoles
These games really feel like completely new experiences - even though they are NOT patched. I thought we could use this thread to list some backwards compatible games that are worth trying again.
Here are games that had real technical issues I found to be improved to a degree that they feel like completely different games:
- Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order - Locked 60fps now, no loading stuttering
- Sekiro - Almost locked 60fps, instant loading
- Totally Accurate Battle Simulator - This ran like 10-15 fps in battles. Now locked 60fps. Suddeny playable
- Skyrim Remasted - Locked 60fps with “fps unlock mod” (sadly disables achievements )
- Fallout 4 - Locked 60fps with “fps unlock mod” (sadly disables achievements )
Does anyone have more tips?