The Xbox Series X|S guide: every optimized game, future releases, Game Pass and more!

Great OP, I’m going to be overwhelmed by new series x games and enhanced games.

Brilliant work OP.

Great OP and a good place to look for detail. I did notice you out Gears 5 as straight 120fps but I think like Infinite it will only have 120fos support for multiplayer.

Added a nice picture to the OP so it looks ‘eyecatching’ in the forum thread list. Great job OP.

holy moly! I want Sea of Thieves to finally run on 60 fps just like Pc players who by now always kick my ass while in-game :slight_smile:

Pro-tip; avoid @Sikamikanico and instead aim for me. I completely suck at the combat. Even on PC. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Good to have a thread like this. A lot of people seem confused on whether or not Yakuza Like a Dragon was a gamepass game or not.

The picture at the top doesn’t load for me, just an fyi

Thank you everyone for the feedback!

I’m planning to replace the table for a calendar-like approach. I messed around a bit with the second post of the thread trying to find a good, appealing format. What do you guys think?

Amazing job OP! Another game you can add is Cyberpunk. That got confirmed for a Series X update.

3 Likes

Great topic and not to be an asshole but a lot of those “console exclusives” are “timed” which regardless of the platform, I consider them to be multi-platform titles because they will be. The games that are “timed” should be labeled as such in my opinion. Just my opinion but in general, great topic.

@brunopcosta1

Great OP.

It would be cool if you could at the total number of games too (or just number the games).

Thx.

Will there be a way to “pin” this topic at some point?

2 Likes

:round_pushpin:

Nice. Thanks. :smile:

Oh my, I did not expect a pin. That certainly made me rush and finally finish replacing the table for the list format.

There are currently 105 Series X games listed. Please let me know if I missed any!

And a side note about exclusivity: as it is really hard to know what is a true and a timed exclusive (specially for indie games), every game that is not currently announced for the PS5 or the Nintendo Switch is listed as console exclusive. As soon as the game is known to be brought to other consoles I’ll remove the note.

Update (August 6, 2020):

The following games were added today:

• Doom Eternal: Bethesda confirmed that the game is being optimized for the Series X; (source)
  • Hood: Outlaws and Legends: Announced on PlayStation’s State of Play, Xbox dropped a video on its Youtube channel confirming a Series X version; (source)
  • Temtem: Announced on PlayStation’s State of Play, Xbox dropped a video on its Youtube channel confirming a Series X version; (source)
  • The Elder Scrolls Online: Bethesda confirmed that the game is being optimized for the Series X. (source)
1 Like

Niiice, great job OP.

1 Like