The Hitman trilogy is coming to Xbox Game Pass on January 20

add Metroid Dread next and that’s three Jeff Grubb GOTYs on Gamepass

1 Like

Gives me lots of hope they fill out March-July nicely.

I’m going to guess there will be more stuff like what they did with Octopath cause they need lots of content. Should be interesting.

2 Likes

I bought Hitman 3 a week ago so this stings but whatever lol!

1 Like

Awesome! Have Hitman 1 and 2 gold editions on xbox but was waiting on Hitman 3. Now gamepass has come through again. Excited to try Hitman Freelancer.

1 Like

I own the first two, but haven’t played them yet (backlog!) but you can play them through like normal inside the third game? Is it a better experience?

1 Like

They’re visually improved and 60fps if you have Series X|S.

3 Likes

Agreed, visual, performance and physics upgrades as well as gameplay items in the previous games. Will be a treat for anyone new to the franchise. Great platform, no other franchise does it this way.

2 Likes

Sounds awesome then! Thanks

1 Like

Very cool! I loved the original series of games and have been meaning to play the new ones for a while, so this will be a real treat. And the fact that it carries forward some things from game to game is icing on the cake. Love that kind of stuff.

1 Like

Surprised this is coming to game pass considering it’s not a L4D, Back 4 Blood, 4 player online coop shooter clone /s

Awesome news, have never really played a Hitman game. I remember playing a few levels of the first one and that’s it. Game Pass just keeps on giving :heart:

1 Like

Those games are awesome.

And they already have the Crackdown Trilogy…

2 Likes

Let’s just pray next james bond comes to Xbox and $ony don’t make a timed deal.

On the other hand, if they do, that pretty much secures the IOI Xbox Acquisition.

I may give this a shot then. I played I think some of 2 but never beat it.

Well I have to give these a try. New Years Resolution to play more diverse games. Been grinding Apex really hard the last few years.

Its 60fps on Series consoles which is nice. But the PC version also looks nice. If I play this on PC it will most likely be on controller.

Do we know if the GP version on PC will work with VR?