The Game Awards 2022 | OT?

People have spoken

Bots have spoken…

waifus have spoken :rofl:

1 Like

Weebs have spoken :joy:

Should be going live for the pre-show (I’ll most likely put it up on its own in the going live screen, we’ll show up a few minutes before 8pm est). Dual streaming it to both Twitch and YouTube. It will be myself, Soulblazers, and Nick!

1 Like

Pretty pumped to see what new games are revealed.

1 Like

Nah, the Bots can’t play nor the Drones. Only

The one by 505 games is said to be a big surprise, definitely curious about that. And although I keep my expectations low, always, hopefully Xbox has some good stuff! Last year was such a surprise.

Any rumblings on what kind of game it may be?

The reason is actually because Genshin players might get awarded with more premium currency or whatever if the game wins lol

Genshin just won something at Playstation awards and they gave away stuff to players as a celebration so I guess they’re hoping it happens again.

Genshin reddit declared war on Sonic for a possibility of more gacha spins, it’s hilarious :joy:

I’m happy I don’t play gachas lol.

3 Likes

Hmmm, not really. Only a screenshot of a cityscape. It reminded Shinobi of Sleeping Dogs, I guess I can see why, a little. But I’m definitely curious!

Game Awards is time for Redfall :man_vampire:t3:

I hope we’re finally gonna see a new trailer of Crimson Desert. Isn’t it like two years since that first one?

What would be really sweet if we got to see Alan Wake 2, after all it IS planned for next year.

1 Like

Never in my life I would have imagine sonic and genshin fans in a bloodbath battle :v

Gotta bot fast :joy:

My guess for world reveal announcement is going to be PlayStations Twisted Metal reboot. I feel like we’ve heard a decent amount about that game without seeing any trailers so far, maybe even a TV show reveal.

Tinykin isn’t nominated for anything?

How are you guys feeling in relation to Xbox and the Game Awards when there are less than 24 hours left for it?

I’m still expecting them to stick to only showing games that are due in the next 12 months. I think I’m in the minority on this, but to me that approach just makes so much sense.

As for the awards themselves as they relate toe Xbox… :man_shrugging: It’s not particularly exciting. Sure, it’ll be nice if some of the ones available on Game Pass end up taking home some awards, but I don’t particularly care either way.

I suppose the result I’m rooting for the most is for Starfield to take “Most Anticipated.” Would be a nice little feather in their cap they might use in the advertising leading up to release.

1 Like

I don’t see Zelda losing the most anticipated award. Hype is too big for this game (and rightfully so).

About the Xbox showing I dunno what to expect…will the “next 12 months only” rule apply or not? maybe we’ll see a Hellblade 2 combat/gameplay trailer or Project Belfry. Going in with low expectations either way though.

About 3rd parties I’d love to see an Elden Ring expansion announcement, Alan Wake 2 gameplay trailer and something from Playdead’s new project.

1 Like