Soul Hackers 2 from Atlus Out Now On Xbox One and Xbox Series!

SH2 Hands on Preview. Surprised some journos got their hands on the game unless it was the bit they played at the Game fest demos.

1 Like

New video. Showcasing some more cool stuff.

Im starting to feel this game more. Its close. I can taste it. Music at the end…those beats.

2 Likes

After playing Digital Devil Saga, P3/4 and now 5, I’m really starting to feel the combat that Atlus is typically known for with the Megaten games. Haven’t tried out the first SH game but all I’ve seen so far looks so dope. Definitely on the hype train :))

1 Like

I did my part and preordered this on XSX. I am very excited for this one. I just hope I can get through Xenoblade 3 on Switch before this one drops…

1 Like

So even though I bought the CE of the game, I was getting close to 500,000 Microsoft reward points and decided to use some to also get a digital copy of this. So now I’ve officially bought two copies of the game :joy: Doing my part to keep Atlus games coming to Xbox!

3 Likes

Looking forward to possibly reviewing this one, I think we might finallyi be on the list with both Atlus and SEGA. Of course Saints Row and Midnight Fight Express are just before it… Gonna be rough

5 Likes

New trailer!

4 Likes

Trying as best i can to contact atlus for a review code, but no luck!

I cannot wait for this game. We’re seeing some decent gameplay vids now. Game looks to be a cross between persona, SMT and those old DDS games. I cannot wait.

Love the thumbnail, but think I’m going to go in mostly blind for this one.

Still trying to figure out when to cram the first one in.:sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’m in a similar situation. I wanna buy this for support, but my back log is HUGE. And that was before gamepass threw up all over me. Just like with Persona. I never played 4 or 5. I enjoyed the original, I liked digital devil saga, and I love Shin Megami games! I really enjoy the mature themes and stories as a contrast to more stereotypical teen anime JRPGs (that I used to love as a younger me).

But still, I’m trying to go in to Persona and SH2 (and many more games) blind.

1 Like

You don’t need to play the first. I did for about a few hours back on DS didn’t like it.

1 Like

Oh man I love the art style, atmosphere and presentation. I have a feeling this will get stellar reviews like Persona 5 and SMT5. It just looks so good :+1:

I will hold off from watching any future trailers. Already convinced and I will be getting the deluxe edition digitally. I might get a physical copy at a later point if I really like the game. Currently playing through SMT: Digital Devil and SMT4 via Citra which will keep me occupied alongside other games. Only some weeks left to go!

1 Like

Yeah 70 Dollar deluxe is the way to go. Get the extra content plus main game and costume DLC. the 90 dollar version has some cheat code crap not worth it.

1 Like

Yet another trailer (in Japanese)! This one’s pretty meaty, game’s looking good. The hype’s starting to settle in for me, only three weeks left! As a side note, the music we’ve heard so far in all of these videos has been quite good, I’m looking forward to the full OST.

Also, interesting article here:

Some previews I came across:

https://comicbook.com/gaming/news/soul-hackers-2-preview-ps5/

4 Likes

Lets start hype train. Only 3 weeks to go. Cannot wait.

5 Likes

I pre-ordered the retail version today for 47 euros! can’t wait to play my first Atlus game! :partying_face:

1 Like

Sold on the gameplay. Hopefully the story is a ride worth going home about.

I’m hyped. Particularly since Darktide was delayed. The biggest rival now will be when Persona releases to GP. I haven’t played a Persona game since the first one. I liked the Digital Devil saga. Loved Shin Megami Tensei. 3, I think? I have the remaster on the Switch and SMT V, but I haven’t gotten to any Switch games since I bought it in December.